1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Anybody know what recipe this might be

1. I have a customer that is looking for an old pampered chef recipe that contained broccoli, ham, onion, and dijon mustad, plus other ingredients, mixed and wrapped within a cresent-formed circle roll.

I have no idea so I thought I would come to the experts. Thanks for your help.

Sandy

Jun 4, 2009
  2. jbondr

jbondr Member Gold Member

I think that is the Broccoli Ham Ring from the Classics cookbook. Do you have that one? It's delicious!!

Jun 4, 2009
  3. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

4. jbondr

jbondr Member Gold Member

Thanks to you, DessertDivaFL, for putting the recipe up. I have been fighting my computer this morning and couldn't get it to cooperate this AM. I was working on the recipe but you beat me to it.

Jun 4, 2009
  5. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

If you don't have it, I definitley recommend getting the All the Best cookbook.

Jun 4, 2009
  6. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

Hey, no problem. I just happened to be logged on at the time this was posted. ;)

7. Thanks so much. I have forwarded this information to my customer to make sure this is the one she was looking for.

Jun 4, 2009
Have something to add?