• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anybody Know What Recipe This Might Be

In summary, "Anybody Know What Recipe This Might Be" is a community forum on the Pampered Chef website where customers can seek help identifying recipes from Pampered Chef products or events. It can be accessed through the "Community" tab on the website and allows users to post photos with their questions. Response times vary, but many members are active and willing to help. It is not a platform for sharing recipes, but rather for identifying them.
sandyculver
I have a customer that is looking for an old pampered chef recipe that contained broccoli, ham, onion, and dijon mustad, plus other ingredients, mixed and wrapped within a cresent-formed circle roll.

I have no idea so I thought I would come to the experts. Thanks for your help.

Sandy

I think that is the Broccoli Ham Ring from the Classics cookbook. Do you have that one? It's delicious!!

Here's the recipe:

http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/Recipes3/broccoli_ham_ring.htm

Thanks to you, DessertDivaFL, for putting the recipe up. I have been fighting my computer this morning and couldn't get it to cooperate this AM. I was working on the recipe but you beat me to it.

If you don't have it, I definitley recommend getting the All the Best cookbook.

jbondr said:
Thanks to you, DessertDivaFL, for putting the recipe up. I have been fighting my computer this morning and couldn't get it to cooperate this AM. I was working on the recipe but you beat me to it.

Hey, no problem. I just happened to be logged on at the time this was posted. ;)

Thanks so much. I have forwarded this information to my customer to make sure this is the one she was looking for.

, I believe the recipe you are looking for is the Broccoli and Ham Ring. It's a delicious and easy dish that is perfect for any occasion. Here's the recipe:Ingredients:
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tubes of crescent roll dough
- 1 egg, beatenInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl, mix together the chopped broccoli, diced ham, chopped onion, Dijon mustard, shredded cheddar cheese, and black pepper.
3. On a baking sheet, unroll the crescent roll dough and separate into triangles.
4. Arrange the triangles in a circle with the pointed ends facing outwards, overlapping each other to create a ring.
5. Spoon the broccoli and ham mixture onto the wide ends of the triangles.
6. Fold the pointed ends of the triangles over the filling and tuck them under the wide ends.
7. Brush the beaten egg over the top of the crescent dough.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown.
9. Let cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. What is "Anybody Know What Recipe This Might Be"?

"Anybody Know What Recipe This Might Be" is a community forum on the Pampered Chef website where customers can ask for help identifying recipes from Pampered Chef products or events.

2. How can I access "Anybody Know What Recipe This Might Be"?

You can access "Anybody Know What Recipe This Might Be" by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Community" tab. From there, select the "Anybody Know What Recipe This Might Be" section.

3. Can I post a photo with my question in "Anybody Know What Recipe This Might Be"?

Yes, you can post a photo with your question in "Anybody Know What Recipe This Might Be". It can be helpful for other members to see the product or dish you are trying to identify.

4. How long does it typically take for someone to respond to my question in "Anybody Know What Recipe This Might Be"?

Response times vary in "Anybody Know What Recipe This Might Be" as it is a community forum. However, many members are active and eager to help, so you may receive a response within a few hours or even minutes.

5. Can I share recipes in "Anybody Know What Recipe This Might Be"?

No, "Anybody Know What Recipe This Might Be" is specifically for identifying Pampered Chef recipes. If you would like to share recipes, you can do so in the "Recipe Exchange" section of the community forum.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
StacieB
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • charms
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies