• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anybody In/Around the Red Oak, Tx Area?

In summary, Pampered Chef has a "Find a Consultant" tool on their website for locating a consultant in the Red Oak, TX area. Hosting a party is easy and can be done in-person or online by contacting a consultant or customer service. Products can be purchased in multiple ways, including attending a party as a guest. Becoming a consultant in Red Oak, TX offers benefits such as extra income, discounts, and a supportive community. Returning or exchanging products is also possible within 30 days through a consultant or customer service.
Sheila
Gold Member
I'm going to be in Texas in mid May visiting family and I want to do some Pampered Chef shows on the weekend of the 21-23. I'm looking for someone who's already in that area who wants to help me! I need to borrow enough stuff to do the cooking shows that weekend, but I can't take any of the bookings from the weekend ... so whoever's in that area & willing to loan me the stuff can have the bookings! :D If you want, you can even come with me to observe for ideas on how I do my shows. I do the fully interactive shows with an average of $750 per Cooking Show.

Any volunteers?

I would love to help, but i'm in Little Elm - which is pretty far. I hope you find someone to help you out! It sounds like it would be totally worth their while!

My Advanced Director has a recruit in Irving, but it would be at least a 1 hour drive for her to attend. I figure she's not going to be too interested in making that drive 3-4 times that weekend AND again for any bookings that she would get from the shows.I do 6PM Fri, Noon on Sat, 6PM on Sat & 2PM on Sunday bookings for anyone who's considering helping out. ;)I'll be in the process of moving from Okinawa Japan to Mainland Japan, so that will be my only time to work the entire month. I have to cram it all into one weekend! LOL

hmmmm, I'm in Mansfield........which is south of Arlington. It's closer than Irving :)
I frequently travel 30-45 minutes for shows, so it wouldn't be that big of a deal to me.
PM me or email me: [email protected]

Thanks Lisa! I just sent you an e-mail.

1. Where can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in the Red Oak, TX area?

Pampered Chef has a convenient "Find a Consultant" tool on our website where you can enter your zip code and find a consultant near you. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance in locating a consultant in the Red Oak area.

2. How do I host a Pampered Chef party in Red Oak, TX?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and fun! You can either host an in-person party at your home or a virtual party online. Simply reach out to your local consultant or contact our customer service team to schedule a party and start earning free and discounted products.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in Red Oak, TX without attending a party?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products in multiple ways. You can shop directly from a consultant, place an order online through their personal website, or shop directly from the Pampered Chef website. You can also attend a party as a guest and place an order through the party host.

4. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in the Red Oak, TX area?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn extra income, receive discounts on products, and build a flexible business that fits your lifestyle. You will also have access to training, support, and a community of like-minded individuals.

5. Can I return or exchange Pampered Chef products purchased in Red Oak, TX?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase. Please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• n2mec4god
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissa3026
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies