• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Large Rack for a Round Stone in PA?

In summary, there is a discussion about a customer in Pennsylvania needing a rack for a large round stone. The original poster does not believe they can obtain one, but another person may have an extra one available. However, the person with the potential extra rack is unsure if they have the correct one and will not be able to check until tomorrow or Sunday. Some other comments are made, including jokes about the title of the thread and references to Pamela Anderson's famous "rack."
niclowther
Gold Member
I have a customer in PA that needs the rack for the large round stone, and I do not think we can get that anymore. Anyone have an extra they can part w/?

Thanks

I might I'll have to check and may not have time to let you know till tomorrow or sunday. I'm pretty sure I ordered one thinking it was the one for the rectangular stone but the medium fits better. I'm at work now and won't have time to look tonight have to work other job and work tomorrow morning and have show tom night. If someone else has one before I get back to you I'd take that one.

If you mean the one that used to cost around 4.75-then I do have one. You can email me at [email protected] if you are still looking for one.

um... the title of this thread is just begging for KG to stop in and make a rude comment. ;)

chefann said:
um... the title of this thread is just begging for KG to stop in and make a rude comment. ;)

That was my first thought too!

chefann said:

LOL - I clicked on this thread just to see if he'd been here!:D

chefann said:

Ha Ha! My thought, too! :D Figured there would be a comment or two and a whole variety of pictures! :eek: :D :angel:

I just saw it and yes I do. I am hoping that my Dr approves me to get a smaller rack....
:)

Ann and Joy's comments were EXACTLY what I thought when I saw the title!!!!!
And my answer would have to be "no"....I don't have a large rack, and I don't have a large rack for a stone either!:D

chefann said:

that's the only reason I opened it - just knew he'd have already been here! LOL

Too funny - I guess we all think alike.

My first reaction was that unfortunately - yes I do. But not the kind I could sell someone...

Sometimes I wish I could get rid of it though :)

First thought: That's a little personal isn't it Nicole? ;)

Second thought: I can't WAIT to see what KG has posted :)

Third thought: I'll take some Valori :D

My first thought was, "I've had no complaints." ;)I have a small-busted friend who is a former consultant. She used to joke at her shows that she always thought it would take thousands of dollars and surgery to get a large rack. Then she discovered that she could buy one for only $4.75. LOL!

I have one (no joking) and am in western pa. if you still need one. e-mail me atusky1027 at wildblue.net

chefann said:

I had the same thought about the title :D! Made me laugh!

Pamela Lee Anderson has a large rack...

(Sorry, had I not said it, KG certainly would have!) :D

1. What is "Anybody Have a Large Rack?"

"Anybody Have a Large Rack?" is a popular product from Pampered chef that is designed to hold and display large baking sheets, cutting boards, and other kitchen tools. It is a great space-saving solution for organizing your kitchen.

2. What are the dimensions of the rack?

The rack measures 18.5" x 11.75" x 9.5", making it the perfect size to fit on most countertops or inside most cabinets.

3. Can the rack be used for anything other than baking sheets and cutting boards?

Yes, the rack can also hold other kitchen tools such as cooling racks, pot lids, and even plates. It is a versatile product that can be used for various purposes in the kitchen.

4. Is the rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, the rack is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to extend the longevity of the product.

5. Does the rack come with a warranty?

Yes, "Anybody Have a Large Rack?" comes with a one-year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your rack, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • DessertDivaFL
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items