• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did the Sell-A-Thon Affect Your November Sales?

The email announcement said that "as long as everything was resolved by 10 p.m. on December 5, you're okay." So I think as long as you meet the deadline, you're good.
chefmelody
Has anyone received an email or anything telling them what level they reached in November? I know I reached Level 1, but one of my shows was entered on Dec. 2nd, and it was put on hold for a couple of days because of a credit card issue. :( I hope that doesn't mean I won't get my products! :eek:

I haven't received anything yet either

I think as long as everything was resolved by 10 p.m. on December 5, you're okay. I earned Level 2, but I haven't heard anything.

If I recall correctly, in the past I haven't heard anything until they shipped my products. With this sell-a-thon, that will be the end of January.

Of course, the old memory isn't what it used to be. I used to think I was a human Etch-a-Sketch. You know--laying down and night and getting up in the morning erased my brain. I've since discovered that I'm more of a Magna-Doodle. You know that little slidy thing that erases everything? My eyelids do that. Blink! Forgotten!

I don't know if I ever got a notice, out of the SS period.

I always just chekn my "Individual Performance Tracker" for the month and see for sure what I submitted. I do not think I got anything notifying me last time during the SellaThon.

They usually just ship. We'll find out at Leadership what the new products are and what is included in each level. But you're expected to track it on your own.

jrstephens said:
I always just chekn my "Individual Performance Tracker" for the month and see for sure what I submitted. I do not think I got anything notifying me last time during the SellaThon.

Yeah, but my IPT only shows $1,141 because I submitted the last show after Nov. 31st. I know it'll be over $1,250 with the show, but still... it would be nice to get some confirmation.

I seem to remember getting an email about it for the fall products. Maybe I'm just imagining things. :rolleyes:

Call HO. That is what I always do if I am unsure and cannot stand the wait to find out!:D

Directors now have a new tool/report available where they can look up their downline's progress on various incentives/promotions. Maybe ask your director to look this information up so you can be sure that you've reached that level. Or, as was said in the post up there, just call HO and hopefully you'll reach someone who can look it up.:D As long as it was resolved by the 5th, you should be fine.

Check with your DirectorCheck with your Director also. TPC just created new reports for Directors to be able to track where their recruits are in regards to the different promotions, tracking through the odd date configurations. The Nov. Sell-A-Thon was the first promotion this was available through, although the reports weren't announced until Dec. 8. The email announcement read:

TPC Home Office said:
Dear Director,

We're happy to announce an enhancement to your Cluster Reports!

The "Consultant Selling Promotions Report" has been added to the Web under My Cluster Reports. The report will display the total Show count and commissionable sales for each Consultant with any sales that meet the criteria for the promotion selected. Reports will be updated Monday - Saturday, plus the last business day of the month.

You can view your first, second, or third line, or your overall Cluster through your third line. The report is grouped by Cluster Level and you can choose to sort by Show count or sales, in descending order within each Cluster level.

This report will identify achievers at the end of the earning period. See promotion rules for when awards will ship.

You will find the November Sell-A-Thon and December Consultant Sales Promotion details already there!

The Pampered Chef

The Pampered Chef is a registered trademark.

HTH!

We actually had til midnight central time on the 5th to submit the shows. I looked on the flyer that had the sellathon promotion and thats what it said. No one heard any different right?

1. When is the Sell-A-Thon taking place?

The Sell-A-Thon typically takes place in the fall, but the exact dates vary each year. Be sure to check the Pampered Chef website or ask your consultant for more information on this year's event.

2. How do I participate in the Sell-A-Thon?

To participate in the Sell-A-Thon, you will need to be a Pampered Chef consultant. If you are not currently a consultant, you can sign up on our website or reach out to your local consultant for more information.

3. What are the benefits of participating in the Sell-A-Thon?

Participating in the Sell-A-Thon can bring various benefits, such as increased sales and commissions, new customer leads, and the opportunity to earn exclusive rewards and incentives. It's also a great way to connect with other consultants and learn new tips and tricks for your business.

4. What products are typically featured in the Sell-A-Thon?

The products featured in the Sell-A-Thon can change each year, but they often include popular items from our seasonal and core collections. You can expect to see a mix of kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items.

5. Can I still participate if I am unable to attend the in-person event?

Yes, you can still participate in the Sell-A-Thon even if you are unable to attend the in-person event. We offer virtual options for consultants to join in on the fun and earn rewards. Check with your consultant for more information on how to participate virtually.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
  • krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies