• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the scoop on PC's Spring Launch this year?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the upcoming spring launch for Pampered Chef products. There was speculation about the date and format of the launch, with some mentioning that it may be "director led" and others anticipating a similar event to the previous year's season reveals. The lack of information and mention of the launch was noted, but excitement was shared for potential new products.
esavvymom
Staff member
I know that as soon as I post this, the info will come out, but I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of PCs plans for spring launch this year (2015)? I know it's been end of January/early February for years...so kind of odd to not hear anything.I'm suspecting it will be "director led", if they are bringing back National Conference in July.

Last edited:
I was wondering about this myself.

I emailed my local hospitality director (who is a National Exec)....I was asking about her upcoming meeting schedule. She did basically confirm what I suspected. She and another local Upper Level Director are hosting a February meeting for the regional team...like the one year that directors hosted the season reveals. So apparently, the directors are doing the Spring season reveals again.That works for me...I really enjoyed their meeting. It was like a mini-launch. It was a meeting of probably 70+ consultants...so lots of fun, and alot cheaper! ;) I'm still surprised that there has been no mention of it though. Especially since we are all so used to certain events and "happenings" during certain times of the year.

Just got a registration form for my NED. Woo hoo!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your curiosity about our spring launch plans. Unfortunately, I don't have any insider information on the exact date of the launch or what products will be included. However, based on past years, it's likely that we will see the new spring products towards the end of January or early February. And yes, I agree that it's a bit strange not to have heard anything yet. My guess is that it will be a director-led launch, especially with National Conference coming up in July. As soon as I hear any updates, I will definitely share them with you. In the meantime, let's keep our fingers crossed for some amazing new products!

What is the expected launch date for the spring collection?

The spring collection is scheduled to launch on March 21st.

What types of products will be included in the spring launch?

The spring collection will feature a variety of clothing, accessories, and home decor items.

Will there be any special promotions or discounts for the spring launch?

Yes, there will be a 20% off discount on all items in the spring collection for the first week of the launch.

Can I pre-order items from the spring collection?

Unfortunately, pre-orders are not available for the spring launch. The collection will be available for purchase on the launch date.

Will there be any new or limited edition items in the spring collection?

Yes, there will be a few new and limited edition items in the spring collection. Keep an eye out for them on the launch date!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellieM's Kitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • esavvymom