1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Any word on Spring Launch?

1. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I know that as soon as I post this, the info will come out, but I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of PCs plans for spring launch this year (2015)? I know it's been end of January/early February for years...so kind of odd to not hear anything.

I'm suspecting it will be "director led", if they are bringing back National Conference in July.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
    Dec 31, 2014
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I was wondering about this myself.

Jan 1, 2015
  3. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I emailed my local hospitality director (who is a National Exec)....I was asking about her upcoming meeting schedule. She did basically confirm what I suspected. She and another local Upper Level Director are hosting a February meeting for the regional team...like the one year that directors hosted the season reveals. So apparently, the directors are doing the Spring season reveals again.

That works for me...I really enjoyed their meeting. It was like a mini-launch. It was a meeting of probably 70+ consultants...so lots of fun, and alot cheaper! ;) I'm still surprised that there has been no mention of it though. Especially since we are all so used to certain events and "happenings" during certain times of the year.

Jan 1, 2015
    raebates likes this.
  4. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Just got a registration form for my NED. Woo hoo!

Jan 12, 2015
Have something to add?