• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Rn's Going to Be at Leadership??

In summary, the Leadership event for Rn's will be held on [date] at [location]. It is exclusive to Rn's currently employed by Pampered Chef, but those interested in becoming an Rn can contact for more information. There will be workshops and training sessions covering topics such as product knowledge, sales strategies, and team building. Guests are not permitted, but there are other events throughout the year that allow guests. Networking opportunities will be available to connect with other Rn's from different teams and regions. It is encouraged to take advantage of these opportunities to build relationships and learn from others in the Pampered Chef community.
jmabner
I am an RN myself, and recovering from surgery. I have a dressing change on my belly I have to do every day and the only problem is that I can't see it too well. Just wondering if there might be an RN that will be there from this group. If so and you wouldn't mind helping me out if I get in a pickle let me know. (It's an embarassing thing for me to have to ask for help, but If I can't be sure I can do it myself or find a second option, I may have to stay home this year)

John

, I'm so sorry to hear that you are in this situation. I am an RN and would be more than happy to help if you need it. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need assistance. I understand how embarrassing it can be to ask for help, but please know that we are here to support you in any way that we can.

Doe: Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you're recovering from surgery and having difficulties with your dressing change. I am not an RN, but I do have some experience with dressing changes and would be more than happy to offer some advice or assistance if needed. Don't feel embarrassed about asking for help, it's important to take care of yourself and your recovery. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

1. When and where is the Leadership event for Rn's?

The Leadership event for Rn's will be held on [date] at [location]. Please refer to your invitation or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

2. Is this event exclusive to Rn's or can anyone attend?

This event is exclusive to Rn's who are currently employed by Pampered Chef. If you are interested in becoming an Rn with Pampered Chef, please contact us for more information.

3. Will there be any workshops or training sessions at the event?

Yes, there will be various workshops and training sessions available at the Leadership event for Rn's. These sessions will cover topics such as product knowledge, sales strategies, and team building. You will have the opportunity to choose which sessions to attend based on your individual needs and interests.

4. Can I bring a guest to the event?

Unfortunately, this event is for Rn's only and guests are not permitted to attend. However, we do have other events throughout the year that are open to guests, so please stay tuned for future opportunities.

5. Will there be any networking opportunities at the event?

Yes, there will be plenty of opportunities to network with other Rn's at the Leadership event. You will have the chance to connect with other Rn's from different teams and regions, and share ideas and experiences. We encourage you to take advantage of these networking opportunities to build relationships and learn from others in the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cookie Kempe
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hmolah
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • SusanBP0129