• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Promo Codes for Town and Country?

P
pc_am1
Hello All. I just signed my consultant agreement today and I am looking at ordering business cards from Town and County or possibly the basic starter package and I was just wondering if anyone had a promo code I could use to save a little money since I haven't made any yet.

Thanks,
Amanda

I don't think they have promo codes, unless you order when at National Conference or Leadership. They usually run specials when you're there.

I just ordered the Deluxe package and it was well worth the money. I am really impressed by the quality and it shipped FAST!

I've never seen promo codes, but I think the prices are pretty fair.

I actually made my own business cards from several samples that I have seen from my director to other PC consultants.

If you are worried about costs, buy some business card stock at Wal-Mart. I used the non-perforated kind for about $7 and then put together my own cards to distribute. They actually turned out pretty great. Nancy's Artwork offers a CD for under $5.00 for a few different designs and you can do a preferred customer card on the back of it as well.

There are many possibilities. I, like yourself, am not sure that I am ready to pay the money for the T&C card sets. (though they do look fabulous). I am actually considering the magnetic strip for my car though now that I have my website going. I travel a lot and I also work downtown, so I think it would be a great way to open the door to talk about my business.

I got my cards from vistaprint.com . They run specials all the time. I just had to pay a reasonable shipping cost.

They have the PC logo?

Vistaprint Business CardsYou have the ability to create your own business cards with their templates or your own. No, in Recipe for Success, you are not supposed to use the PC logo outside of authorized vendors.
I have attached a copy that I had done last year, with the PC logo before I knew that was a no-no. I have since switched to T&C, the vista print quality was "okay" compared to T&C's, but about 20 of the cards weren't aligned properly. For the price I paid, it was probably worth it for a better card than what I was printing myself on the computer.

Attachments

• from vistaprint.doc
    183.5 KB · Views: 596
rwesterpchef said:
... No, in Recipe for Success, you are not supposed to use the PC logo outside of authorized vendors.
That's what I thought. I have business cards from T&C and think they are gorgeous. I always get compliments.

What are promo codes and how do they work?

Promo codes, also known as discount codes or coupon codes, are special codes that can be entered during the checkout process to receive a discount on a purchase. They are often offered by companies as a way to attract new customers or reward loyal ones.

How can I find promo codes for Town and Country?

The best way to find promo codes for Town and Country is to check their official website or social media pages. You can also sign up for their email newsletter to receive updates on promotions and discounts. Additionally, you can search for promo codes on coupon websites or by doing a quick internet search.

Are there any current promo codes for Town and Country?

Promo codes for Town and Country may vary depending on the time of year and current promotions. It is best to check their website or social media pages for the most up-to-date codes. You can also reach out to their customer service team for assistance in finding a promo code.

Can I use multiple promo codes for one purchase?

In most cases, only one promo code can be used per purchase. If you have multiple promo codes, you may need to choose which one will give you the best discount. However, some companies may allow stacking of promo codes, so it's always worth checking the terms and conditions.

Why didn't my promo code for Town and Country work?

There are a few possible reasons why a promo code may not work. It could be expired, only valid for certain products or services, or not applicable to your specific purchase. Double check the terms and conditions of the promo code to ensure you are eligible for the discount. If you are still having trouble, contact Town and Country's customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_am1
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JeannePaff
  • michelelashuk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cjdrish
  • esavvymom