• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Pampered Chef in the Redmond Wa Area ?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cookware for cooking and entertaining at home. They have a "Find a Consultant" feature on their website to easily locate a consultant in your area. Their product range includes bakeware, cookware, knives, food storage containers, kitchen gadgets, cookbooks, and pantry items. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and can be done in person or virtually, with the host earning free and discounted products. If interested in becoming a consultant, you can sign up on their website or contact a consultant in your area for more information.
pastrychef
is anyone in the forum on this area ?

i would love to attend a party
and see what this excitement is all about !

just visited bed bath beyond.
too clumsy looking thru kitchen tools :(

thx you :rolleyes:

HI,
I live in Graham washington, which is about 25 miles south. I am doing 6 shows in April, if you want to come to one...let me know! Most of my shows are in Puyallup or Tacoma. :)

Heide Maschhoff
360-893-7924

show in auburn.I will be doing a show in Auburn at the end of April. If you haven't commited to attending another show, email me at [email protected].

Anjeanette

I have a show April 1 in Auburn. I would also be available to meet with you at anytime to share a catalog and information about the Pampered Chef. Please let me know what works best for you. You won't regret a minute of your time spent checking out this awesome company. I have been a PC consultant for 4 years and I have never had a complaint about how Pampered Chef operates or the benefits to me and my family.

Please feel free to email me at [email protected] :)

I'm in Redmond, WAI'm a consultant in Redmond, WA. I'm just finishing my 3rd Super Starter Month. I don't have any Redmond shows scheduled in the next few weeks (I just worked a booth at the Northwest Women's Show and got leads from all over the Puget Sound area). However, I would love to get a catalog to you and talk to you about the products. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] or visit my website at www.pamperedchef.biz/chefteresa1.

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cookware for cooking and entertaining at home. Our products are designed to make meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

2. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in the Redmond, WA area?

You can easily find a Pampered Chef consultant in the Redmond, WA area by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your location and a list of consultants in your area will be provided.

3. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware, including bakeware, cookware, knives, food storage containers, and kitchen gadgets. We also offer cookbooks and pantry items to help you create delicious meals at home.

4. How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and fun! You can either host a traditional in-home party or a virtual party. Simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant in your area to schedule a date and time. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up on our website or contact a consultant in your area for more information. Our consultants enjoy flexible schedules, earning potential, and the opportunity to share our amazing products with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sandy Vos
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
  • Denise Shearer