1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Any PC in the redmond WA area ?

Tags:
  1. is anyone in the forum on this area ?

i would love to attend a party
    and see what this excitement is all about !

just visited bed bath beyond.
    too clumsy looking thru kitchen tools :(

thx you :rolleyes:

Mar 18, 2005
  2. HI,
    I live in Graham washington, which is about 25 miles south. I am doing 6 shows in April, if you want to come to one...let me know! Most of my shows are in Puyallup or Tacoma. :)

Heide Maschhoff
    360-893-7924

3. show in auburn.

I will be doing a show in Auburn at the end of April. If you haven't commited to attending another show, email me at discoette@comcast.net.

Anjeanette

Mar 26, 2005
  4. I have a show April 1 in Auburn. I would also be available to meet with you at anytime to share a catalog and information about the Pampered Chef. Please let me know what works best for you. You won't regret a minute of your time spent checking out this awesome company. I have been a PC consultant for 4 years and I have never had a complaint about how Pampered Chef operates or the benefits to me and my family.

Please feel free to email me at asfokkema@comcast.net :)

Mar 27, 2005
  5. I'm in Redmond, WA

I'm a consultant in Redmond, WA. I'm just finishing my 3rd Super Starter Month. I don't have any Redmond shows scheduled in the next few weeks (I just worked a booth at the Northwest Women's Show and got leads from all over the Puget Sound area). However, I would love to get a catalog to you and talk to you about the products. Please feel free to email me at chefteresa1@yahoo.com or visit my website at www.pamperedchef.biz/chefteresa1.

Mar 31, 2005
Have something to add?