1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Any parent of young boys who love Star Wars? need some advice for toys

1. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

My boys love the Star Wars movies, and games. They have the Lego Wii Game (which I enjoy now and then too ;)), and they have a few Lego building sets.

But I wanted to get them some Action figures and vehicles. My problem is this- THERE ARE SO MANY VARIETIES!! YOu've got Legacy Collection, Clone Wars, Galactic Heroes, and a few others!

I've decided I like the "Legacy Collection" Action figures- they are more in line with the movies and such....but Not sure about the Vehicles (the ships, etc). I can't afford the expensive ones, but wanted to get a few (Amazon had some good prices but they are "Clone Wars")- But I'm wondering from someone who may know- does the Legacy Collection figures work with Clone Wars vehicles?

No one really gives sizes, etc. Just ridiculous how many 'flavors' of the same characters there are! Most of our local stores don't have much at ALL- or they have the Transformers variety- which are NOT what I want (too hard to put back together!).

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Dec 2, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

I haven't shopped for SW toys in a while, but DH is a complete SW geek. I think you'll find that there's a standard size for action figures, so if a ship is sized to work with them, it will work with all of them.

Dec 3, 2009
  3. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Thank you Ann!

Dec 3, 2009
  4. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

Ann is right - I have a gigantic tub in my basement full of every kind of Star Wars Lego character, weapon, ship, and vehicle you could imagine! My 7-year-old is SO into Star Wars, and they both love to play the Wii games and they watch the Clone Wars series religiously every Friday night. I think the Legacy and Clone Wars collections will be awesome gifts and they'll have hours of fun with them! Good luck!

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted