• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused by Star Wars Action Figures & Vehicles?

In summary, the conversation revolves around the speaker's desire to buy action figures and vehicles from the Star Wars franchise for their children. They are overwhelmed by the numerous varieties available, including Legacy Collection, Clone Wars, and Galactic Heroes. The speaker likes the Legacy Collection figures but is unsure if they are compatible with Clone Wars vehicles. Ann and another person who is a Star Wars enthusiast offer their insights and suggest that there is a standard size for action figures, making them compatible with various vehicles. The speaker decides to go ahead with purchasing from the Legacy and Clone Wars collections, as their children are big fans of the franchise.
esavvymom
Staff member
My boys love the Star Wars movies, and games. They have the Lego Wii Game (which I enjoy now and then too ;)), and they have a few Lego building sets.

But I wanted to get them some Action figures and vehicles. My problem is this- THERE ARE SO MANY VARIETIES!! YOu've got Legacy Collection, Clone Wars, Galactic Heroes, and a few others!

I've decided I like the "Legacy Collection" Action figures- they are more in line with the movies and such....but Not sure about the Vehicles (the ships, etc). I can't afford the expensive ones, but wanted to get a few (Amazon had some good prices but they are "Clone Wars")- But I'm wondering from someone who may know- does the Legacy Collection figures work with Clone Wars vehicles?

No one really gives sizes, etc. Just ridiculous how many 'flavors' of the same characters there are! Most of our local stores don't have much at ALL- or they have the Transformers variety- which are NOT what I want (too hard to put back together!).

Any help would be appreciated. :)

I haven't shopped for SW toys in a while, but DH is a complete SW geek. I think you'll find that there's a standard size for action figures, so if a ship is sized to work with them, it will work with all of them.

Thank you Ann!

Ann is right - I have a gigantic tub in my basement full of every kind of Star Wars Lego character, weapon, ship, and vehicle you could imagine! My 7-year-old is SO into Star Wars, and they both love to play the Wii games and they watch the Clone Wars series religiously every Friday night. I think the Legacy and Clone Wars collections will be awesome gifts and they'll have hours of fun with them! Good luck!

Hi there! I completely understand your struggle with trying to decide on which Star Wars action figures and vehicles to get for your boys. As a fellow Star Wars fan and pampered chef consultant, I have some tips that might help narrow down your options.Firstly, the Legacy Collection action figures are definitely a great choice as they are more true to the movies. In terms of the vehicles, I would recommend checking out the "Vintage Collection" vehicles. They are a bit pricier, but they are also more detailed and accurate to the movies. Plus, they are compatible with the Legacy Collection figures.As for the Clone Wars vehicles, they may not be the best fit for the Legacy Collection figures as they are designed for the animated style of the Clone Wars series. However, some of the smaller vehicles (such as the speeder bikes) may still work well with the figures.In terms of size, most action figures and vehicles from the same collection should be relatively similar in size. However, if you are unsure, you can always check the product dimensions on the packaging or online before purchasing.I hope this helps in your decision-making process. May the Force be with you and your boys as you continue to build your Star Wars collection!

1. What is the difference between the various sizes of Star Wars action figures?

The most common sizes of Star Wars action figures are 3.75 inches and 6 inches. The 3.75 inch figures are considered the standard size and are more affordable, while the 6 inch figures are larger and more detailed. There are also larger figures, such as 12 inches, that are typically more collectible.

2. How do I know which action figure is from which movie or series?

Each action figure packaging will have a label indicating which movie or series it is from. The packaging may also include a specific character name or number to help identify it. Some figures may also have unique accessories or markings that are specific to their movie or series.

3. Are the vehicles compatible with all action figures?

It depends on the size of the vehicle and the action figures. Generally, vehicles are designed to fit specific sizes of action figures, so it is important to check the packaging or product description to ensure compatibility. Some vehicles may also come with accompanying action figures that are designed to fit perfectly.

4. Can I mix and match different Star Wars action figures and vehicles?

Yes, you can mix and match different figures and vehicles to create your own scenes and battles. However, it is important to check the sizes and compatibility of the figures and vehicles to ensure they fit together properly. You can also refer to the packaging or product descriptions for guidance on which figures work best with which vehicles.

5. What is the recommended age group for these action figures and vehicles?

The recommended age group for Star Wars action figures and vehicles varies, but most are suitable for ages 4 and up. It is important to check the packaging or product description for the specific recommended age range for each item. Some collectible figures may be recommended for older age groups due to small parts or intricate details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • colegrovet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • fikibiff