• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Solutions: I've Tried Everything!

In summary, the speakers have been discussing various ideas for increasing sales and bookings, including offering discounts for discontinuing products, contacting potential hosts and customers through email and phone calls, participating in bridal fairs, reaching out to MOPS groups and fundraisers, and offering incentives such as free shipping or gift certificates. One member also suggests trying 24 in 24, a challenge to obtain 24 bookings in 24 hours, and reaching out to those in need of fundraisers for potential bookings. Despite previous attempts, getting into bridal fairs has been challenging as another member has already secured a spot.
renee.see
I've asked everyone I know..
I've gone door to door..
I've had an open house..

Other ideas?!

Have you offered 10% off for the discontinuing products? You'd have to have the $$$ in your account or put it on a CC to cover the difference.

Email, call people. Try to get in some bridal fairs if you can. Try MOPS groups, fundraisers.

cmdtrgd said:
Have you offered 10% off for the discontinuing products? You'd have to have the $$$ in your account or put it on a CC to cover the difference.

I don't want to put much more into it. I've spent a lot already.

Rebeccascabinet said:
Email, call people. Try to get in some bridal fairs if you can. Try MOPS groups, fundraisers.

tried...tried...tried...

I can't get in any bridal fairs...there's already a woman in them and I asked her if she'd like to split it or whatnot and she said no.

Hmmm....have you tried pampering a business? Maybe when you are talking to potential hosts you can make it all about them - kind of like recruiting. Have them make a wish list and show them how to get it all for free. If you need to get a potential host, ask them if they have everything that they want out of the catalog. Ask them if you can help them make their time in the kitchen easier. Ask them if you can provide a service for them - Jean Jonas' closing speech at Leadership talks about this. I think it is online, too. HTH

I just did 24 in 24. It is 24 bookings in 24 hours. You offer whatever you want as an incentive. There is a post further down about this. I offered a $50 gift certificate with PC. I called about 30 or so people, and got 6 bookings. I also just did a show and offered free shipping for anyone who booked a show, but if you do that your out $4 if they cancel so you could offer a free gift and order with there discount when they have a show. HTH! Good luck!

try contacting people who need fundraisers. that is always a good place to start, lots of contacts there for future bookings.

good luck

1. How can I find the best solution for my cooking needs?

The best way to find a solution that works for you is to identify the specific problem you are trying to solve. Once you know what you need, you can search for specific products that address that issue.

2. What if I have already tried multiple solutions and none of them have worked?

If you have tried multiple solutions and still haven't found one that works, it may be helpful to reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations. They can help assess your needs and suggest products that may be a better fit.

3. Can I return a product if it doesn't work for me?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with a product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

4. Are there any cooking problems that Pampered Chef products can't solve?

While our products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier, there are some issues that may require alternative solutions. Our consultants can help guide you to the best options for your specific needs.

5. What if I have a question about how to use a specific product?

Pampered Chef offers product support and cooking tips on our website and through our consultants. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance. Additionally, our Consultants often offer cooking classes and demonstrations where you can learn more about product usage and get hands-on experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered1224