• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any One Willing to Part With...

In summary, the tote that was being talked about is the one that was received as a part of the conference, and not the cranberry/white tote that could be earned. The tote is black/tan and is $35. The tote is available for sale at a reasonable price.
pckrissy
Your conference tote???

Hmm...tempting since I have 3 of last years - 2 unopened...I'll think on that unless someone jumps in for sure!

I would love to have one also. What is the size?

Do you mean the cranberry/white one that could be earned, or the freebie black/brown one?

I would love to buy the cranberry one from someone if they don't want it.

Conference tote would imply the one we received - the black/brown one.

janetupnorth said:
Conference tote would imply the one we received - the black/brown one.

That was what I was assuming, but you know how that goes!

I would love one too! I had to cancel two days before going! :(
On another note...we will be able to get the trivet as a free write in, right?

I would LOVE one of the cranberry totes!!!

I would love one of the cranberry totes if someone doesn't want it.

ChefKrisB said:

Yes. It's free. It's already on P3 along with the fall paperwork.

Yes, all trivets are from supply orders so we didn't have to carry them around.

Cool! Thanks for the update!

Sorry, I love my tote! However, I'd be willing to part with the messenger bag one from 2 years ago....

ChefKrisB said:

Hi everyone! I'm new to CS, and pretty new to PC - still in my first 90 day, so I am still figuring things out. I keep seeing that we can order things on P3, but where do we get the item numbers - like the free trivet? Thanks in advance :)

I plan on giving my next Recruit my tote from NC..

I took care of Krissy and sold her mine since I have other PC totes I am using.

janetupnorth said:
I took care of Krissy and sold her mine since I have other PC totes I am using.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

itsjustCarla said:
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

That was the conference tote, not the Cranberry one.

OK~I am a bag lady (Need a 12 step program!) and would LOVE to but someone's Cranberry Tote AND NC bag......TALK TO ME PEOPLE!

Didn't you go Meg?I sold my this year's one, but I still have the Anniversary Tote new and at least 1 of last year's totes new in a bag.(I too have too many bags, so feel free to take some off my hands...DH would be happy I'm cleaning!) :)

I am still willing to buy the cranberry tote from anyone?? Anyone????

pamperedlinda said:
Sorry, I love my tote! However, I'd be willing to part with the messenger bag one from 2 years ago....

What does this one look like? Any pixs?

I have last year's NC tote and the Memoribilia tote with all the product pics on it in B&W. Any takers? email me at amanda.ragsdaleatgmail.com

I am still looking for the new cranberry tote you got if you attended conference and submitted two shows. Let me know if anyone is interested in getting rid of theirs.

I am willing to part with my conference tote black/tan from this year. email me.

The cranberry tote just doesn't look like something that I'd want to be seen with. It just doesn't look like a guy thing. What kind of offers can I get? Highest offer wins.

Chef Bobby said:
The cranberry tote just doesn't look like something that I'd want to be seen with. It just doesn't look like a guy thing. What kind of offers can I get? Highest offer wins.

Can't do that. Just name your price and as long as it's reasonable you'll sell it with no problems.

The black tote on the supply order form is $35. I'll let it go for that.

Great minds think alike ~ that is what I do as well.

colegrovet said:
I plan on giving my next Recruit my tote from NC..

Chef Bobby said:
The black tote on the supply order form is $35. I'll let it go for that.

but didn't you get it for free????

Chef Bobby is talking about the cranberry tote that he earned, by submitting 2 shows and going to conference.

Regarding the conference tote, no one got it for free, they had to pay to go to conference and make the time investment....

ChefLoriG said:
Chef Bobby is talking about the cranberry tote that he earned, by submitting 2 shows and going to conference.

Regarding the conference tote, no one got it for free, they had to pay to go to conference and make the time investment....
Regarding BOTH totes. Conference was a requirement for both.

There are two totes on the supply order - one that is similar to past conference totes is $15. The consultant tote which comes with the kit and is more substancial is $35. The striped bag is valued between those. It's bigger than conference totes but the value wouldn't be as much as the consultant tote.

We'll know what HO has as it's value when we get the 1099's for our 2008 taxes.

ChefLoriG said:

I did not realize that is the tote he was talking about...sorry.

I look at the Conference tote as a gift....I would go to Conference wether they gave me a bag or not. I guess my thought is I would just never try to sell something I got like that.

janetupnorth said:
Yes, all trivets are from supply orders so we didn't have to carry them around.

I thought that was a very good idea on PC's part. I wonder if it makes a difference in the shipping costs depending on whether the trivet is in the supply order box. That may be why they always used to give them out at conference. No matter, I am glad you all had one less thing to walk around with!

My supply order is probably sitting at my house right now (we have someone "sitting" with the dog and cat) and I can't wait to see the new trivet! It is my favorite so far!!

KellyTheChef said:
I thought that was a very good idea on PC's part. I wonder if it makes a difference in the shipping costs depending on whether the trivet is in the supply order box. That may be why they always used to give them out at conference. No matter, I am glad you all had one less thing to walk around with!

My supply order is probably sitting at my house right now (we have someone "sitting" with the dog and cat) and I can't wait to see the new trivet! It is my favorite so far!!

I think the reason we got it at conference before is so that we HAD it in our hands first and to show it to everyone at home right away. It was another perk of going to conference. They did not take much space in our suitcases and actually are the lightest of the things we can buy at conference. (I don't think I'll be buying more than 1 pack of the mini catalogs from now on with as fast as the supply orders came this time!)

Personally, while I wasn't upset that we didn't get it in our packet, I was disappointed. I am sure it was easier to do it this way and like all businesses it's smart to streamline work.

What I don't like is that we have to enter it in on PP/P3. I think that ALL consultants should get it automatically with the first supply order of the fall season - or a new consultant's first order. They send other things automatically, why not that?

FYI,
I sold the cranberry tote.

Anyone else willing to sell the cranberry tote???

If anyone else is willing to sell the cranberry tote I would love to have one.

I would LOVE to purchase the cranberry tote at $40.00 including shipping... Anyone????
e-mail me [email protected]
Mary Beth

BethCooks4U said:
I think the reason we got it at conference before is so that we HAD it in our hands first and to show it to everyone at home right away. It was another perk of going to conference. They did not take much space in our suitcases and actually are the lightest of the things we can buy at conference. (I don't think I'll be buying more than 1 pack of the mini catalogs from now on with as fast as the supply orders came this time!)

Personally, while I wasn't upset that we didn't get it in our packet, I was disappointed. I am sure it was easier to do it this way and like all businesses it's smart to streamline work.

What I don't like is that we have to enter it in on PP/P3. I think that ALL consultants should get it automatically with the first supply order of the fall season - or a new consultant's first order. They send other things automatically, why not that?

Great idea!

What is the item number that you enter on P3 supply order to get the free Trivet?

Jb39........................

1. What material is the conference tote made of?

The conference tote is made of durable canvas material that can withstand regular use and can easily be wiped clean.

2. Can the conference tote be personalized?

Yes, the conference tote can be personalized with your name or initials. Simply select the option for personalization when placing your order.

3. How big is the conference tote?

The conference tote measures 14.5 inches by 12 inches by 5 inches, providing ample space for all your conference essentials.

4. Does the conference tote have pockets?

Yes, the conference tote has multiple pockets including a front zippered pocket, two side pockets, and an interior zippered pocket for added organization.

5. Is the conference tote machine washable?

Yes, the conference tote is machine washable on a gentle cycle. We recommend air drying to preserve the quality of the material.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pclinskie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • ChefCKHall
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • jkendall