• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Be My Hero? Mystery Host Needed for Special Event!

In summary, "Any One Wants to Be My Hero?" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that includes a variety of delicious and easy recipes for everyday meals. These recipes have been carefully selected and tested by a team of chefs and are suitable for all skill levels. The cookbook also caters to different dietary needs and can be purchased through Pampered Chef's website, independent consultants, and select retail locations.
milkangel
I wnat to do a mystery host this month becuse my one show backed out and i have no other shws this month. and my mrcrosfot word is not workinf and i need a flyer to send and i wnat just one grand prize which is one person gets the benifets asnd every one gets door pize just for ordering. so can someone comeup with something ?

my template (taken from here probably) sets a $100 minimum in orders and needs 10 people to make it work.

you might not want to risk having everyone who orders be considered. in fact, thinking about it some more, how about having an open house and raffling off whatever host benefit you earn?

huh? I don't understand...

i had now in nov and it turned out great a 900show with a tastefully simple party too.

Oh my...never mind ;)

What is "Any One Wants to Be My Hero?"

"Any One Wants to Be My Hero?" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy recipes for everyday meals.

What type of recipes are included in "Any One Wants to Be My Hero?"

This cookbook includes a variety of recipes, including main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and more. Each recipe has been carefully selected and tested by our team of chefs to ensure delicious results.

Are the recipes in "Any One Wants to Be My Hero?" suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be easy to follow and suitable for all skill levels. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced cook, you'll find plenty of delicious options to try.

Are there any special dietary considerations taken into account in "Any One Wants to Be My Hero?"

Yes, this cookbook includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free options. Each recipe also includes nutritional information for those who are watching their intake.

Can I purchase "Any One Wants to Be My Hero?" outside of Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Any One Wants to Be My Hero?" can be purchased through Pampered Chef's website or through one of our independent consultants. You can also find it at select retail locations. Happy cooking!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies