• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any One Living in Sarnac Lake New York

In summary, Susan lives in Central Texas, about 5 minutes from Suffern. Susan is from New York, and she wants to visit the area every chance she gets. Her son is going to John Paul Smith College in the culinary field, and she is very proud of him.
mary k
Silver Member
Any one living in Sarnac Lake New York. My son has been accepted to John Paul Smith College he his going in the culinary field to be a chef. :)

I am not too far from there... I live at the base of the adirondack mountains!! It is beautiful around here :) ...where are you from?

I am about 2 hours south of Albany in Rockland County. (about 40 minutes from the city)

Sarnac Lake New YorkWe live in Central Texas in a small town called Flatonia halfway between Houston and San Antonio. What I would like to do since he is going up there is to make friends with people in the area since I know I have a familiar face to look forward to seeing. We visted in the area in October and it was beautiful. The people are very friendly. .
:) :) :)

Feel free to contact me anytime!! :)

Wow what a big change for him! it is beautiful here..the best time is the fall when the colors are at their peak! I am about 2 hours or so from there...but have had a few friends attend Paul Smith's, and have had great job placement out of there! I wish him luck and if you need anything I can try even though I am at the other end of the adirondack park :)

SusanBP0129 said:
I am about 2 hours south of Albany in Rockland County. (about 40 minutes from the city)

Susan - I grew up about 5 minutes from Suffern - just over the NY/NJ border!

Such a small world! Do you ever come up to NY?

Sarnac Lake New YorkI will be coming to the area every chance I can get. He's suppose to come up in Feb for a scholarship cook off,but I don't know if he will be able to finances are real tight.

1. What products do you recommend for someone living in Sarnac Lake, New York?

Living in Sarnac Lake, New York, you may face harsh winters and limited access to fresh produce. We recommend our line of slow cookers and soup makers for hearty and warm meals during the cold months. Our canning and preserving tools are also perfect for preserving summer fruits and vegetables to enjoy all year round.

2. Do you offer any products for outdoor entertaining in Sarnac Lake, New York?

Yes, we have a variety of products that are perfect for outdoor entertaining in Sarnac Lake, New York. Our grilling tools, outdoor utensils, and picnic sets are great for summer barbecues and picnics by the lake. We also have insulated food and beverage containers to keep your food and drinks at the perfect temperature.

3. I have a small kitchen in my Sarnac Lake home. Are there any products that can help with organization and space-saving?

Absolutely! We have a range of products designed specifically for small kitchens. Our stackable cookware, collapsible measuring cups, and nesting bowls are just a few examples. We also have innovative storage solutions for pantry items and kitchen tools to maximize your space.

4. Are there any products that are specifically suited for Sarnac Lake's outdoor activities and lifestyle?

Yes, we have a line of products that are perfect for those who enjoy the great outdoors in Sarnac Lake. Our insulated food containers, portable grills, and outdoor cooking utensils are ideal for camping, hiking, and other outdoor activities. We also have a range of durable and lightweight travel mugs and water bottles.

5. Do you offer any cooking classes or demonstrations in Sarnac Lake, New York?

Unfortunately, we do not currently have any cooking classes or demonstrations in Sarnac Lake, New York. However, we do have a variety of online resources, including recipes and how-to videos, to help you make the most of your Pampered Chef products. You can also host a virtual cooking party with friends and family to learn and try out new recipes together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • The_Kitchen_Guy