• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Egg Slicer Plus in Texas - Will Pay for Shipping

In summary, the Egg Slicer Plus can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a local consultant in Texas. It is priced at $14.50 and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. The slicer is a handheld tool that is specifically designed for slicing hard boiled eggs, mushrooms, and strawberries. It may not work as effectively on other types of food, but you can experiment to see if it meets your needs.
mary k
Silver Member
Does any one in Texas have a new Egg Slicer Plus they would be willing to sell? I have a customer that wants one and I have taking a leave of abscence from P.C. till April due to some personal reasons and I'm not doing any ordering till April. I will pay for shipping. I need this ASAP. Ilive in Texas.
Thanks so much.:eek:

I have one
pm me your address & I'll mail it this afternoon.
I am leaving soon for a longaberger field rip to flower mound to the wrought iron factory.
Teresa

I would be happy to place the order for you on my website.

Egg slicerTeresa my address is 112 E Third Flatonia, Texas. 78941
Please email me at [email protected] to let me know the price.
Sorry that I didn't get back sooner but my son participated in the shatter dreams program and it has been a very emotional day for me.

Mary just to let you know you might want to take your address off here just for saftey reasons

any one haveNever thought about the address this program that I was emotional one and I'm not thinking straight.

1. Where can I purchase the Egg Slicer Plus in Texas?

The Egg Slicer Plus can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a local consultant in Texas. You can also find it at select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

2. How much does the Egg Slicer Plus cost?

The Egg Slicer Plus is priced at $14.50. However, prices may vary depending on the retailer or consultant you purchase it from.

3. Does the Egg Slicer Plus come with a warranty?

Yes, the Egg Slicer Plus comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your slicer, you can contact Pampered Chef directly for assistance.

4. How does the Egg Slicer Plus work?

The Egg Slicer Plus is a handheld tool that allows you to easily slice hard boiled eggs, mushrooms, strawberries, and other soft foods. Simply place the food in the designated compartment and press down on the top to create even slices.

5. Can I use the Egg Slicer Plus for other types of food?

The Egg Slicer Plus is specifically designed for slicing eggs, mushrooms, and strawberries. It may not work as effectively on other types of food. However, you can try experimenting with different foods to see if it works for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SilverCeladon
  • Chef~Amber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lauriedip
  • cwinter474
  • General Chat
Replies