• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any One Have the Okld Stylerd Banner for Sale?

In summary, the old styled banner is no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef and is out of stock. It can potentially be found from third-party sellers or on reselling platforms. The cost may vary depending on where it is purchased from. It can still be used for current Pampered Chef products, but may not have all the current offerings. If purchased from a third-party seller, their return policy applies. If purchased from Pampered Chef, returns are not accepted as it is considered discontinued.
milkangel
any one have the okld stylerd banner for sale?

Re: bannerI have a light blue one with white print if you are still interested.

Re: bannerhow much are you asking?

1. Can I purchase the old styled banner from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, the old styled banner is no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find it from a third-party seller or on a reselling platform.

2. How much does the old styled banner cost?

The cost of the old styled banner may vary depending on where you purchase it from. We do not have an official price for it as it is no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef.

3. Is the old styled banner still in stock?

No, the old styled banner is no longer in stock at Pampered Chef. It has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase from us.

4. Can I use the old styled banner for current Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the old styled banner can still be used for current Pampered Chef products. However, please note that it may not have all the current product offerings and may have outdated information.

5. Can I return the old styled banner if I am not satisfied with it?

If you purchased the old styled banner from a third-party seller, you will need to contact them for their return policy. If you purchased it from Pampered Chef, our return policy is only applicable for current products, so we are unable to accept returns for the old styled banner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Margaret Raitt
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Margaret Raitt
  • alabama pc cons.
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
alabama pc cons.
  • chezshelly