• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any One Have Pampered Chef Pampered Bride Flyer??

In summary, the Pampered Chef Pampered Bride Flyer is a promotional flyer specifically designed for brides-to-be to help them plan their perfect wedding registry. It can be obtained through a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting their website. Hosting a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower allows the host to earn free and discounted products, and the bride's wishlist can be customized with the help of a consultant. The flyer often includes special offers and discounts for purchasing items.
cla519
Does anyone have the PC flyer for this and can you scan and upload or send directly to me? I thought I ordered the flyers and I ordered the tape by mistake. I really wanted one for the craft sale I'm doing tomorrow. Thanks

I have a couple but no scanner. I can mail them to you. When do you need them by?

tomorrow but thanks

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

I have them scanned but cannot upload them. They are in jpg. format. I will email them to you. I hope it works.

bridal flyerDid you ever get the bridal flower uploaded i would really love a copy of it [email protected]

welchcm35 said:
Did you ever get the bridal flower uploaded i would really love a copy of it [email protected]

I e-mailed it to you in response to your other post...the front of the flyer is the 2nd to last file and the back is the last file. I can't post them on here b/c the file is too large otherwise I would

What is the Pampered Chef Pampered Bride Flyer?

The Pampered Chef Pampered Bride Flyer is a promotional flyer specifically designed for brides-to-be to help them plan their perfect wedding registry with Pampered Chef products. It showcases popular and essential items for a new home and includes special offers for the bride and her guests.

How can I get a copy of the Pampered Chef Pampered Bride Flyer?

You can get a copy of the Pampered Chef Pampered Bride Flyer through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. The flyer is also often included in bridal show bags or can be found at bridal expos where Pampered Chef is represented.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower?

Hosting a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower is a fun and easy way to help a bride-to-be build her perfect kitchen while also earning free and discounted products for yourself. As the host, you can earn 10-15% of the total sales towards your own Pampered Chef wishlist, as well as exclusive host rewards and discounts.

Can I customize the products included in the Pampered Chef Pampered Bride Flyer?

While the products featured in the flyer are carefully selected by Pampered Chef, you can always customize the bride's wishlist to include any other products she may want. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you create a personalized wedding registry that fits the bride's needs and preferences.

Are there any special offers or discounts for purchasing items from the Pampered Chef Pampered Bride Flyer?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Pampered Bride Flyer often includes special offers and discounts for purchasing items from the flyer. These offers may include free products, discounted bundles, or bonus host rewards for hosting a bridal shower. Be sure to check the flyer or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • vminaudo
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies