• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Any One Have a Great Summer Invite Flier?

In summary, a "Any One Have a Great Summer Invite Flier" is a customizable promotional flyer for Pampered Chef consultants to invite customers and potential hosts to a summer-themed party. It is available for free and can be used for any type of party or event. The flier can be distributed through various methods such as in person, email, or social media.
Tracie
Gold Member
I'm looking for a flier that I can use for my summer shows. I'm doing some theme shows like: :chef:
Pizza on the Grill Show
Margarita Mania
Sangria and Salsa
Skinny Dipping Show (light appetizers)
Summer Salads

I'd like to be able to type one of these themes into it & it would be great if it had the guest special. Any ideas? Or maybe you already have something similer.
Thanks in advance!:angel:

darn, I was hoping someone had something. Even with just the guest specials & I could add the wording.

Thanks for looking anyway. :)

This is what I'm using for my Thrill of the Grill show. It's basic and I just add the specials. View attachment Grilling.doc

Thanks! That will be good for my Grill theme!

Hi there! I would be happy to provide you with a summer invite flier for your upcoming theme shows. I have a few different designs to choose from that can be customized with your chosen theme and the guest special. I also have some great recipe ideas to go along with each theme to make your shows even more enticing. Let me know which design you prefer and I will send it over to you. Looking forward to helping you have a successful summer show season! Happy cooking! :chef:

What is a "Any One Have a Great Summer Invite Flier"?

A "Any One Have a Great Summer Invite Flier" is a promotional flyer specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants to invite customers and potential hosts to a summer-themed party.

Can I customize the flier with my own information?

Yes, the flier can be customized with your name, contact information, and the date, time, and location of your party. Simply download the editable version and add your personal details.

Is there a cost for using the flier?

No, the flier is available for free to all Pampered Chef consultants. Simply download and print as many copies as you need.

Can I use the flier for parties other than summer-themed ones?

While the flier is designed for summer parties, you are welcome to use it for any type of party or event. You can simply edit the text to reflect the theme or purpose of your party.

How can I distribute the flier to potential guests?

You can distribute the flier through various methods, such as handing them out in person, sending them via email, or sharing them on social media. You can also include them in customer orders or leave them at local businesses with permission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • kimcooks4u
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
pclady213