• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any One Doing the Step up Your Biz

In summary, "Step up Your Biz" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help independent consultants improve and grow their businesses. It is designed for both new and experienced consultants and includes resources, training, and support. Enrollment can be done through the consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website and there is a one-time fee associated with the program.
milkangel
on cc i was just looking up ccto see whats new and i found this session on step up your biz and i was wounderiong of how meany of you are doing this. i might try it. with my director.

I started this training with my team last night. I am doing it right along with them.

Contacting your director is a great idea, since there is much more information available that what you see as a consultant.

do you think it is working?

You are not going to see instant results with anything you do. Each person learns and retains differently. If you can apply everything you learn and not beat yourself up too much when you forget then you're all good!! There is never knowing too much! As long as there is someone willing to train you TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY! This is a great program run by someone who wants to see you make the most of your business. I think it will work if you want it to work.

Thank you chef kearns

Sunday night was our first session and I agree with chef kearns. You need to take the information and work it to make your business successful. It really is all about getting back to the basics.

Just finished it with my director & 2 other consultants via phone. I think there is a lot of beneficial info ...also good to stay in contact with everyone - my director & one of the participants are in Missouri & 2 of us are in Washington State.

1. What is "Step up Your Biz" and how can it benefit my business?

"Step up Your Biz" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that is designed to help independent consultants grow and improve their businesses. It provides valuable resources, training, and support to help you reach your goals and achieve success in your business.

2. Is "Step up Your Biz" only for new consultants or can experienced consultants also benefit?

"Step up Your Biz" is designed for both new and experienced consultants. Whether you are just starting out or looking to take your business to the next level, this program can provide valuable insights and tools to help you succeed.

3. What types of resources and training are included in the "Step up Your Biz" program?

The "Step up Your Biz" program includes access to a variety of training materials, webinars, and workshops that cover topics such as sales techniques, marketing strategies, and business planning. You will also have access to a community of other consultants for support and guidance.

4. How can I enroll in the "Step up Your Biz" program?

Enrollment in the "Step up Your Biz" program is easy and can be done through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and select the "Step up Your Biz" option to get started.

5. Is there a cost associated with the "Step up Your Biz" program?

Yes, there is a one-time fee to enroll in the "Step up Your Biz" program. However, the valuable resources and training provided can help you increase your sales and grow your business, making it a worthwhile investment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies