• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any of Jillian Grant Flyers

In summary, the Super Starter Program costs $159.00 and provides $500.00 worth of products and paperwork/software. Once you have sold $15,000.00 in products, you can earn between 22-27% commission. To get started, submit an kit agreement via the web. The Pampered Chef pays for the items the host/hostess receives. You can earn anywhere from 20% - 25% commission on your sales. The average number of bookings per show is 2. You will receive training through me and also through watching a training video. Most consultants earn their $159.00 back in their first show. There are many ways to increase your
naekelsey
Gold Member
Does anyone have any of Jillian Grant's paperwork or flyers that she gives to people?

Ooh yes, someone share!

Yes the ones she talks about on the youtube videos I would love to have them!!

I've copied & pasted her "Questions You May Have" flier. Since I have never been successful at figuring out how to attach anything here...you can simply copy and paste it from here to a document of your own.

QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT SELLING PAMPERED CHEF

1. DO I HAVE TO BE A GOOD COOK?
We are not professional cooks or chefs. Many of our consultants do not even like to cook, but our products and recipes make meal preparation quick and easy. The recipes recommended for our demonstrations are easy to prepare no matter what your level of cooking skill.

2. DO I HAVE TO BE A "SALESPERSON"?
You do not have to be a professional salesperson. You will be trained on ways to demonstrate our products. Do not forget our products are so good, they sell themselves.

3. ARE THERE SALES QUOTAS I HAVE TO MEET?
There is no pressure from the company or from me. This is your business and you determine how much you want to work. To remain an active consultant you need only submit $150 in sales in any two consecutive months.

4. DO I HAVE TO KEEP INVENTORY ON HAND?
You do not have to keep any products in inventory or purchase products each month. Customers order from the catalog.

5. DO I HAVE TO DELIVER THE PRODUCTS?
You do not make deliveries. All products purchased at shows are shipped FEDEX directly to the host/hostess from our Home Office.

6. IS IT EASY TO GET BOOKINGS?
Yes. Pampered Chef shows are so much fun that getting bookings are not difficult. The average number of bookings per show is 2.

7. ARE THERE SALES TERRITORIES?
No. If you have friends or family in another state, you can go do a show and visit them at the same time. You can work wherever, whenever you want.

8. ARE THERE REGULAR MEETINGS THAT I MUST ATTEND?
There is a sales/training meeting once per month for all consultants. The meetings are great fun. We have a food demonstration, learn new recipes, share ideas about ways to use tools and recognize achievements of consultants for the prior month. Consultants always look forward to our monthly meetings because we all share great ideas.

9. EXACTLY HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO BECOME A CONSULTANT?
If you select the Super Starter Program, you investment is $159.00 plus tax. You will receive $500+ worth of products and all the paperwork/software you will need for your first six shows. Most consultants earn back there $159.00 in their first show - you have a no lose situation. In addition, over the next three months you can continue to earn unlimited Pampered Chef dollars that you can use to purchase products or business supplies. This is in addition to earning your commission.

10. WHO PAYS FOR THE HOST/HOSTESS BENEFITS?
The Pampered Chef pays for the items that the host/hostess receives for having a show.

11. HOW MUCH DO I EARN AND WHEN DO I GET PAID?
You can earn anywhere between 20% - 25% commission on your sales to start. Once you sell $15,000 in products, you can earn between 22-27% commission. The Pampered Chef offers many ways to increase your income - such as commission overrides. You can even earn incredible vacations for you and your family! Consultants are paid twice a month via direct deposit.

12. WHEN CAN I GET STARTED?
Kit Agreements can now be submitted via the web so getting started it much easier and quicker now! Your Super Starter Kit will be shipped to you within 3 business days. You will need a few weeks to get prepared - watching a training video, playing with all your new products at home and coming with me to a few of my kitchen shows to observe.

13. HOW WILL I BE TRAINED?
There are several ways to receive training. You will receive a training video and a product information guide in your kit. You will also receive training through me. I will teach you how to use the products and advise you in your business. You will be in business for yourself, not by yourself.

14. HOW WILL I GET MY SHOWS LINED UP?
Ask your friends and relatives to help you start your business by hosting a kitchen show. If they are not able to host a kitchen show, they may consider doing a catalog show for you. If they get a minimum of $150 in sales, this counts as a show. They will not only be helping you but they
will have the opportunity to take advantage of our fantastic host program. You can also host one of your first shows and earn free products and commission.

To join my team- just contact me at xxx-xxxx and I will help you get started.

After I saw those YouTube videos, I e-mailed her and asked her if she wouldn't mind sharing with me her files that she mentioned. She e-mailed me back and gave me these files. I hope it's okay to put them on here...

Attachments

• Chocoholic Invite.doc
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,658
  • Budget Friendly Invitation november 2011.doc
    315 KB · Views: 1,303
  • QUESTIONSYOUMAYHAVEABOUTTHEPAMPEREDCHEF[1].doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,269
  • THEMES.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,761
  • 50guestsin5minutes[2].doc
    59 KB · Views: 1,327
And here's the last one. (there was a 5 file limit on that last post)

Attachments

• NEWhostpacketinsert[1].doc
    30 KB · Views: 1,820
She is such am Amazing person & with all her jobs she always finds ways to help other people!! Thats what makes her Great! :D

I agree! :) She was so kind and generous in sharing those and I was even shocked with how fast she replied to my e-mail! I was amazed! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Yes, thanks bunches for sharing!!!!

babywings76 said:
I agree! :) She was so kind and generous in sharing those and I was even shocked with how fast she replied to my e-mail! I was amazed! :)

Thats why this company is SO Amazing! Everyone wants to help everyone :D. Speaking of sharing, can't wait till Monday night, Sharon Zelen is coming to out meeting!!! :D :D :D

babywings76 said:

Everyone is soo nice in this business I love it!! But she does have an asistant so that may be way it was replyed extremly fast :D

I am a personal friend and director under Jillian. She does have an assistant but personally e-mails people back. Her assistant does all the paperwork.

She is an extremely nice person and shares all of her knowledge with everyone she meets! I am so lucky to be in her team.

I just want to chime in a little bit. I met her about 9 1/2 years ago. we met in a networking class at national conference. she was promoting to director that year and so was I. we clicked really well considering she was about 10 years younger than me! lol.. but we said we'd find each other when it was time to walk the new directors walk.. lol.. and we did find each other and she was right in front of me.. she is a sweet girl and had so much energy! it's been fun to watch her success.. proves what you can do within this company. I live an entirely different type of life and have obviously not done all she has done and been all I can be with this business, but the beauty of this business is u can do whatever you want or need to do with this business and still have a job when you need it and the neat people you meet. I hope they bring things back that keep up meeting everyone across the country, and not just local meetings, I am not a fan of this because I loved meeting different people and the diversity of everyone! and I want it also, because the way they have it now, is you have to be a leader to some degree to go whatever conferences they have.. i want the traditional conference and wish they would have left it alone! just my opinion! :balloon:

ChefFran said:
I am a personal friend and director under Jillian. She does have an assistant but personally e-mails people back. Her assistant does all the paperwork.

She is an extremely nice person and shares all of her knowledge with everyone she meets! I am so lucky to be in her team.

We are ALL lucky & Proud to know her! Also I don't do nearly as much as she does, but I wish I had an assistant!! :D

Thank you for sharing!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing!

Does anyone have Jillian's Catalog Show Flyer that she puts in each catalog as they leave

babywings76 said:
And here's the last one. (there was a 5 file limit on that last post)

I just looked at this file and I'm surprised she sends out her invites 4 weeks before the party. Does anybody know why?

Ginger428 said:
We are ALL lucky & Proud to know her! Also I don't do nearly as much as she does, but I wish I had an assistant!! :D

Talk to your boss -- maybe you can hire one! :D

Sandi

sandilou said:
Talk to your boss -- maybe you can hire one! :D

Sandi

lol....Don't I wish ;)

wadesgirl said:
I just looked at this file and I'm surprised she sends out her invites 4 weeks before the party. Does anybody know why?

I was too...I mail mine about 10 days ahead and I still have a pretty good show attendance. I would think people would forget getting them that far in advance.

ChefBevShu said:
I was too...I mail mine about 10 days ahead and I still have a pretty good show attendance. I would think people would forget getting them that far in advance.

I'm sure her thinking is that way people will put it on their calendars and not make other plans that day. Of course, there are several reminders after that; fb, e-invitations, phone call....I think, lol.

I'm sure her thinking is that way people will put it on their calendars and not make other plans that day. Of course, there are several reminders after that; fb, e-invitations, phone call....I think, lol.

You're probably right...I just wouldn't be able to keep up with all the extra reminders! Organization is an area I need to get better in!!!

wadesgirl said:

Now you have me curious, I'll ask her when I see her at next months Directors Meeting! :D

Does anyone know what her PC website is? Would love to look what all she puts on there. Thanks!

StacieB said:
Does anyone know what her PC website is? Would love to look what all she puts on there. Thanks!

It was on one of her files that were attached in earlier posts:

/jilliane

Thanks for sharing. She mentioned she wrote off her nails on her taxes. Didn't know you could do that. Think we could write off other salon things we get to keep looking good?

aried said:
Thanks for sharing. She mentioned she wrote off her nails on her taxes. Didn't know you could do that. Think we could write off other salon things we get to keep looking good?

Just because one person does it, doesn't mean you can. It's been debated before, and many tax folks have said "DON'T". I wouldn't.

Ok I am wondering what her Catalog show flyer is? Does anyone have this?

Here you go!!!

Attachments

• HOST A CATALOG SHOW WITH THE PAMPERED CHEF.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,193
Does anybody have the file she was talking about with the host writing addresses/phone #'s and that stuff so she can send invites?

Is Jillian Grant still with Pampered Chef?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jencoul
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • kittychef