• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Latest Updates from Leadership

In summary, the leadership team is still keeping their cards close to their chest, but they did announce that there will be a leadership conference in the next few months.
nikkijo
Any news from leadership?

you can email me at [email protected]

Thanks!!

Maybe we should set up a phone tree. :DI'll be calling a couple of folks, but I'm not taking my computer. But I'm sure the folks I'm calling will be more than happy to pass things along.

Post here -- just put the word "spoiler" in the title and have the first few lines explain not to read if you don't want to know, scroll down to read and then
"
"
"
to fill up the first screen. Is there a reason why this wouldn't be allowed?

floccies said:
Post here -- just put the word "spoiler" in the title and have the first few lines explain not to read if you don't want to know, scroll down to read and then
"
"
"
I think that Chef Success will delete it no matter what... when I get info I am going to start an empty thread that people can just PM me from. It is too hard to copy and paste everyone's e-mail addy into my hotmail account!

type it in white and we have to highlight it to see it

Or someone could just put leadership spoiler in the subject line in the regular area type in white and we have to highlight it to see it. we used to do this at my previous job so our supervisors couldn't see what we wrote to eachother.

I cna read that though because it is on a cream background!!

I have read in the past that we are free to share through PM's and e-mail, but not to post on the boards until leadership is over...

why don't we just start an email list thread...and you copy and paste the list above in your message, and add yours to the bottom...adn then the next person can do it too...so then whoever has the info, can jstu copy and paste once into their email account?

Yeah I saw that doesn't work. Gillian if you want you could just pm or email me the info and I can then email everyone else, this way you don't have to copy and paste the email address and were able to keep everyone updated. Otherwise we will need a new thread for every update.

[email protected]

Last edited:
Great idea Nikki - I'll be glad to help with that too if needed. Email the info to me at [email protected]

I'd love to be added to the list of people to be added to the PM!

Please add me to the PM list as well!!!!!!

Thanks!

floccies said:
"
"
"

Great idea! It's too much time to copy/paste everyone's email who wasn't at leadership.

gilliandanielle said:
I think that Chef Success will delete it no matter what... when I get info I am going to start an empty thread that people can just PM me from. It is too hard to copy and paste everyone's e-mail addy into my hotmail account!

Which thread???

I'd love to PM'd or emailed or called or have it written in the sky abouve my house by an airplane (how cool!)!

if you want to be on the mailing list please post your email address on the thread titled leadership update contact list, it is to hard to use two threads because of duplicates

News can be posted here, there is only one leadership conference :)

Okay Greg- thanks for the heads up!

Awesome!! thanks again :)

Woo Hoo! There will be lots of activity now! I guess I really won't get anything done around the house now! DH will have to fix dinner tonight!

We are going to try to stick with e-mail for now to respect the surprise seekers, but if you want to post something you heard it is fine, just please put Spoiler or something in the title so people know not to go there!!

I added you Jill!

I had a feeling all along news that Greg would allow us to post news - seems like to me we posted it last Leadership - I remember someone posting pics of the pink and white HWC cups. However I get the news - I can't wait!!!

I'm dying to know too...Gillian, I sent you a PM.

I'm so revved with anticipation!!!

Teri

Gillian,
I sent you a PM.

I was going to try and wait for my cluster meeting next week for the announcements, but DH is out of town this week and the kids are driving me crazy already so I think that I need to get excited about the new specials and selling season now.

Tracy

Don't forget me!Gillian you can't forget me...I have no patience!! I might eat this whole box of Twinkies if you make me wait...LOL :p

[email protected]

It's 1030pm and I need to go to bed but I'm dying to know! And hoping Ann has a cellphone and will call you NOW Gillian. ;)

Katie, Ginger & Debbie have all been added, anyone who sent me a PM had been added, and Debbie- you only need 300 extra calories a day!! Don't do it or you will regret it at delivery time!!

She said she would call from the hotel due to the noise at the actual conference...we are in the home stretch ladies!!

Not sure if you have me or not....if not, please add me :D
luissue [at] optonline.net

THANKS!

Last edited:
gilliandanielle said:
Katie, Ginger & Debbie have all been added, anyone who sent me a PM had been added, and Debbie- you only need 300 extra calories a day!! Don't do it or you will regret it at delivery time!!

Thats IT????:eek: :eek: :eek:
Thats all the extra calories you can have!!!! YIKES!!!!:eek:

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MORFIA
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies