• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Latest Updates from Leadership

In summary, the leadership team is still keeping their cards close to their chest, but they did announce that there will be a leadership conference in the next few months.
Sue- I put you on the list

Ginger- my husband feels the need to remind me that the "baby" only needs 300 calories a day whenever I have an entire bag of chips in my lap. It make sense though because I am 17 weeks and my baby is the size of an avacado!

I got a text message from my recruiter at around 4 eastern that just said, "You are going to flip OUT!"I'm dying to know more!

What a tease!!

KimmyDarling said:
I got a text message from my recruiter at around 4 eastern that just said, "You are going to flip OUT!"

I'm dying to know more!

Oh, that is just cruel!!! LOL!

I was just kidding!!
gilliandanielle said:
Katie, Ginger & Debbie have all been added, anyone who sent me a PM had been added, and Debbie- you only need 300 extra calories a day!! Don't do it or you will regret it at delivery time!!

I was just kidding. I couldn't possibly eat a whole box of Twinkies, honestly I am not a dessert person my husband is but a nice plate of mexican food, that's another story.....LOL
This is my fifth kid and I am very fit with all these kids!!! It's funny but because of my kids I am the only pregnant mom who bowls, ice skates, plays tag and makes up games (and plays them with the kids) for our home school parties and children's church. Everyone is amazed and one Twinkie a day won't hurt me!!!

You can't take my Twinkies Gillian!!! :eek: LOL

hides her Twinkies under the computer desk

Debbie :D

gilliandanielle said:
Sue- I put you on the list

Ginger- my husband feels the need to remind me that the "baby" only needs 300 calories a day whenever I have an entire bag of chips in my lap. It make sense though because I am 17 weeks and my baby is the size of an avacado!

WOW!!...also tell him to mind his own belly.....;)

KimmyDarling said:
I got a text message from my recruiter at around 4 eastern that just said, "You are going to flip OUT!"

I'm dying to know more!
OH, that is SSSOOOOOOO Mean!!! :( I would be jumping up and down, throwing a tantrum. LOL

Isn't your recruiter someone on this site, I can't remember at the moment.

jdavis said:
OH, that is SSSOOOOOOO Mean!!! :( I would be jumping up and down, throwing a tantrum. LOL

Isn't your recruiter someone on this site, I can't remember at the moment.

No, she's not signed up here. I'm hoping to get her over here someday!

gilliandanielle said:

My husband would groan at me because my last child turned me into a chocoholic, after everything I ate I had to have a little chocolate. I would keep a bag of chocolate chips in the fridge, and I would get a few out every time, sometimes I would just grab the bag and go sit on the couch and he would really look at me sideways, and say you really don't need those, lol. He wasn't really serious though.

Just started a spoiler thread, FYI.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MORFIA
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views