• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any New Team Leaders or Senior Consultants?

In summary, Gabriella has been a consultant for about a year and has just recently been promoted to Team Leader. She is very excited and nervous about this new opportunity. She is also excited to be part of a community of like-minded individuals.
DebPC
Staff member
Every step up the ladder is important. When people read that you did it- they think they can do it too!
Toot your horn!

I've been a consultant ofr 7 months and, I just recruited my first Consultant Feb 28th! Super excited and nervous at the same time!

me too! I started last June and signed my first consultant last week! I want to keep going - can't wait to be a team leader!

That's great! Be sure and have your Director or Team Leader help you. That way you can learn from someone who's already successful.

I just signed up in late Jan and signed my first recruit two weeks ago! We are both overseas and are learning together!Thank goodness for chefsuccess.com and other FB groups we are a part of as well as our Team back in the States.

I have recruited 2 in the last week. I have 2 more that I'm talking to and hope to sign.

I've been with PC for almost two years and recruited my first person Feb. 28th!! I'm super excited and nervous. I know this is her business but I want to be a great mentor/leader/helper whatever you want to call it! =)

I am with you Priscilla - I have been with PC for two years and signed my first recruit on the 28th. Congratulations to everyone!!

Kudos to you guys! That's terrific!

I became a consultant in September 2012, had my fourth baby in October 2012, got my 1st recruit and promoted to Sr. Consultant in March 2013, and just had my 2nd recruit sign on and now I have been promoted to Team Leader in April 2013!! <<This girl is on FIRE!! :)

Congrats workingontwo! Way to go!

Been a consultant for 6 months and made my promotion to Team Leader as of April 1st. :)

I am so excited!!! Just re-vamped my business in Feb (I have been a consultant for a year and a half but didnt sell anything Jul-Dec last year) and will promote to Team Leader as of May 1st! Also have 2 new consultants signing in May, hoping for a 3 to promote to Director whenall of the new requirements take effect!

I have been in almost 5 years (part time mostly), just decided to step it up, and promoted to Team Leader on April 1st!!! Wahoo!

That's great! Good job!

Hi Everyone!I am brand new to the forum but I did lots of research here before I joined PC on March 31, 2013. I Signed my first recruit on April 3rd and am $200 away from qualifying in my first 30 days (May 9th)! I am so excited to officially join and learn from everyone!

Welcome Gabriella to Chef Success and Pampered Chef! You're on fire!

I joined at the end of February and just signed 3 recruits last week!! So exciting but so overwhelming, training 3 at the same time when you've never done this before! Thank goodness my director is so helpful!!

I joined last October, promoted to TL in June. Once I got over my thoughts of "I won't have any customers if I recruit from people around me", I got 3 quickly. I stopped thinking of it in the short term, and more in long term. Sure, there may be a few people who now shop with my recruit instead of me, but I'm still making commission on that, PLUS I'm earning extra as I promote. Plus, I've started thinking of it like any great job I would find. If I started with a "brick & mortar" retail store, and they had amazing discounts, gave employees freebies, let you work whatever hours you wanted...I'd totally be telling EVERYONE they needed to work there. This is no different!!

That's terrific ladies! Keep it going!

I rejoined PC in January 2010 doing it part time and had my first recruit join yesterday. She already has parties in the works with orders!

Do I now get to switch to beta? Or does she work on P3?

Congrats Trudy! You're on your way!

1. How do I become a Team Leader or Senior Consultant?

To become a Team Leader or Senior Consultant at Pampered Chef, you must first reach the required sales and recruiting goals. Once you have achieved these goals, you can submit an application to the company for consideration. Our leadership team will review your application and make a decision based on your qualifications and performance.

2. What are the responsibilities of a Team Leader or Senior Consultant?

Team Leaders and Senior Consultants are responsible for leading and coaching a team of Consultants, as well as maintaining their own personal sales and recruitment goals. They also act as a liaison between their team and the company, providing support and guidance to their team members.

3. What kind of training and support is provided for new Team Leaders and Senior Consultants?

Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training and support for our new Team Leaders and Senior Consultants. This includes online training courses, in-person training events, and ongoing coaching and mentorship from our experienced leaders. We also have a dedicated support team to assist with any questions or concerns.

4. Can I still be a Team Leader or Senior Consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, it is possible to be a successful Team Leader or Senior Consultant while also having a full-time job. Many of our leaders have other commitments and responsibilities, and we provide flexible training and support to accommodate their schedules. However, it is important to note that this role does require a significant time commitment and dedication to achieve success.

5. Are there any additional benefits or perks for being a Team Leader or Senior Consultant?

Yes, there are several benefits and perks for our Team Leaders and Senior Consultants. These include higher commission rates, bonuses for meeting goals, access to exclusive products and promotions, and the opportunity to attend leadership conferences and events. Our leaders also have the potential for career advancement and growth within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kimberlymmj
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • raebates
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Kelly8