• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Mystery Host Success???

In summary, Julie Myers had a successful Mystery Host show by inviting past hosts and giving away door prizes. She suggests doing a few simple things instead of preparing a lot of food.
ChefSandi
I am really interested in having a Mystery Host Grand Opening to give my business a really strong start, and I have seen a lot of flyers and posts about Mystery Host Shows...but it seems like people are always disappointed and saying that no one showed up! My questions are...

1) Has anyone had a successful Mystery Host show? If so, what did you do to make it successful?

2) Did you invite people that you knew or people from your neighborhood?

3) If you invited people from your neighborhood, what did you do to insure that they came? (versus just giving them the flyer and waiting to see who shows up)

Any encouragement would be appreciated. I just don't want to spend all the time and money on something that doesn't have potential to be successful -- especially since I don't have a lot of start-up money! Thank you in advance!

Sandi

my first in on the 14th of January, I've made a flyer, you may take a peek if you like!
Good Luck!

Attachments

• Jan Mystery Host Flyer.doc
    62 KB · Views: 403
I had a great Mystery Host showHi I decided to have a sort of Thank you Mystery host show so I invited all of my past hosts and told them they could bring guests. I invited nearly 100 but only 20 came but we had a great time. My show actually had a host and co host because it ended up being over 800.00. I also gave away door prizes. I tried to have all my food prepared ahead of time and just welcomed everyone to my home while I prepared a microwave cake. Then everyone ate and placed the orders. I handed out tickets and drew for the winners. It was really great.

My suggestion would be to not go crazy preparing a ton of food. I did that and everyone who came said that they just ate and they weren't very hungry. I made myself crazy for days ahead when I could have just done a few simple things and a short demo. My Open House was successful, but it was frustrating to have sent out over 100 invites and have to call a lot of those people to see if they were coming. Anyone have any ideas on how to get people to RSVP these days? :rolleyes: Good luck with your open house! I hope it's a great springboard for your business!

Julie Myers
Denver, PA

, thank you for reaching out and asking for advice on hosting a Mystery Host Grand Opening. I completely understand your concerns and want to assure you that with the right approach, a Mystery Host show can be a very successful and exciting event for your business.1) Yes, I have personally had successful Mystery Host shows and have seen many other consultants have successful ones as well. The key to making it successful is to have a clear plan and strategy in place. Make sure to promote the event well in advance, offer incentives for guests to attend, and have a clear understanding of how the host will be chosen.2) I have invited both people I knew and people from my neighborhood to my Mystery Host shows. It is important to have a mix of both as it can help to expand your network and reach new potential customers. Make sure to personally invite people and follow up with them to remind them of the event.3) To ensure that people from your neighborhood come to the event, you can try to offer a special incentive or discount for them. You can also try to create a sense of urgency by mentioning that there are limited spots available for the show.I understand your concerns about spending time and money on the event, but with the right planning and execution, a Mystery Host show can bring in a lot of business and help jumpstart your business. Don't hesitate to reach out to other consultants or your upline for more tips and advice. Best of luck with your Grand Opening!

1. How does the Mystery Host program work?

The Mystery Host program allows a host to invite their friends and family to shop through their own personal link. Every purchase made through this link earns the host "host rewards," which can be used to purchase products. The host with the most sales at the end of the designated party period will be named the Mystery Host and receive additional rewards based on the total party sales.

2. Is there a minimum amount of sales required to qualify as the Mystery Host?

Yes, in order to be named the Mystery Host, there must be a minimum of $200 in sales through the host's personal link. This can be a combination of individual orders and party orders.

3. Can I still earn host rewards if I am not the Mystery Host?

Yes, as long as you have at least $200 in sales through your personal link, you will earn host rewards based on the total sales. The Mystery Host will receive additional rewards on top of the regular host rewards.

4. How will I know if I have been named the Mystery Host?

The Mystery Host will be notified via email or phone call within 3 business days after the designated party period ends. They will also be announced on the Pampered Chef website and social media pages.

5. Can I combine my Mystery Host rewards with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, you can use your Mystery Host rewards along with any other promotions or discounts that are currently being offered. However, Mystery Host rewards cannot be used towards the purchase of starter kits, fundraising products, or business supplies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
Replies