• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Meetings in Medford, Oregon?

In summary, the purpose of the meeting in Oregon is to gather Pampered Chef consultants to discuss new products, sales strategies, and share success stories. The meeting will take place at the Oregon Convention Center on [date] from [time] to [time]. There is a registration fee of [amount], which covers the cost of the venue, materials, and snacks. The meeting is only open to Pampered Chef consultants, but team members are encouraged to attend. Exclusive discounts and promotions will be offered on select products, so be sure to bring order forms and payment methods.
K.Shaffer
I am specifically looking for the Medford Area.

I know several ladies in Oregon, but I'm not familiar enough with the geography of the state to know whether they're really anywhere near you. Julie (lockhartkitchen) is a member here on CS, and she's in OR.

Julie (lockhartkitchen) is in McMinnville about 5+ hours from Medford. The furthest south I know of is Eugene.

I actually live in McMinnville, more than 4+ hours away, but used to live in Grants Pass, 1/2 hour away. I looked up a name for you. I don't know anything about her, but here's her information:Marlaina Steil
[email protected]is in Medford. There's also a director that I've seen listed in consulted news many times with high sales and recruiting. She lives in Rogue River about 15 minutes away. I'll search for her name.

I know there is cluster meetings in Rogue River. I was just looking a little closer to home. :eek:)

1. What is the purpose of the meeting?

The purpose of the meeting in Oregon is to gather all Pampered Chef consultants in the state to discuss new products, sales strategies, and share success stories.

2. When and where will the meeting take place?

The meeting will take place at the Oregon Convention Center on [date] from [time] to [time]. The exact location within the convention center will be announced closer to the date.

3. Is there a registration fee for the meeting?

Yes, there is a registration fee of [amount] for attending the meeting. This fee covers the cost of the venue, materials, and snacks during the meeting.

4. Can I bring a guest to the meeting?

Unfortunately, the meeting is only open to Pampered Chef consultants. However, we encourage you to invite your team members to join us and benefit from the valuable information and training provided.

5. Will there be any special offers or promotions at the meeting?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions on select products during the meeting. Be sure to bring your order forms and payment methods to take advantage of these deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • SamanthaNicole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • SonyaVerrillo