• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Macbook Pro Users Out There?

In summary, Pampered Chef products are compatible with Macbook Pros and no additional adapters are needed. The laptop bag is designed to fit most standard-sized laptops, including Macbook Pros, but it's recommended to double-check the dimensions for a proper fit. The Pampered Chef website is accessible through all standard web browsers on a Macbook Pro. Some users have found that using a wireless mouse and keeping the laptop charged or plugged in can enhance the experience of using Pampered Chef products on a Macbook Pro.
jj16
Gold Member
I've been having trouble getting attachments to open when I send them to hosts. They say they're getting the e-mail message but not the attachment. What e-mail software programs do you use? Does anyone use crossover with Outlook? What would you recommend? I've just been using the one that already came with the computer. Thanks!

jj16:confused:

I use Microsoft Entourage...which is alot like Outlook.I never used "Mail", so not sure what any tips/tricks might be for attachments.
Are you getting the attachments in the emails ok? or the hosts aren't able to open them?

I receive them fine but when the host tries to open the attachments I send they are getting a blank/white screen with nothing on it. Are you happy with Entourage? Thanks!

I can't complain. It's very much like Outlook. I've not had any issues with it.I'm trying to get away from Microsoft products- but mostly because they always have such HUGE updates -but I have the Microsoft Office Suite- so it's Word, Excel, Entourage, and a few others...I've heard Thunderbird can work well too, but I haven't been able to set it up successfully yet.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with attachments. That can definitely be frustrating. I personally use Outlook for my email and have not had any issues with attachments not opening. I haven't used crossover with Outlook, but I have heard good things about it from other consultants. I would recommend giving it a try if you're having trouble with your current email software. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Happy cooking!

1. Can I use my Macbook Pro with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, absolutely! Our products are designed to work with all types of laptops, including Macbook Pros.

2. Will my Macbook Pro fit in the Pampered Chef laptop bag?

Our laptop bag is designed to fit most standard-sized laptops, including Macbook Pros. However, we recommend double-checking the dimensions of your specific model to ensure a proper fit.

3. Do I need any additional adapters to use Pampered Chef products with my Macbook Pro?

No, our products are compatible with all standard USB ports, so you should not need any additional adapters for your Macbook Pro.

4. Can I use my Macbook Pro to access the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, our website is accessible through all standard web browsers, including those on Macbook Pros.

5. Are there any specific features or tips for using Pampered Chef products with a Macbook Pro?

While our products are designed to work seamlessly with all types of laptops, some users have found that using a wireless mouse can make using our products even easier on a Macbook Pro. Additionally, make sure to keep your laptop charged or plug it in while using our products to ensure a stable connection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Chefstover2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • Chefstover2