• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lowfat Cookies to Promote HWC: Decorated with Ribbon

In summary, Lisa is thinking about creating low-fat cookies to promote the HWC. She is looking for suggestions from other members.
rayday
That can be decorated with the HWC small ribbon. I was thinking that before I went in to a few Curves sites that I could make up some cookies. I thought it may be fitting to have them also be lowfat since it is about losing weight! It would also be a great way to show off one of the HWC items that I will be trying to promote!

Any suggestions would be great! Thanks in advance for your ideas!

ImhoI personally believe that if you pretend an item is low or non fat, it is!

Of course, that may be why I weigh as much as I do...hmmm...

Maybe I shouldn't be allowed to post after midnight...

Anybody else...

Do you have the it's Good For You Cookbook??I would try and choose a recipe from there.

OR even make the Pro. Puffs and fill with SF Pudding?? Maybe??

HTH,

Lisa

I don't know of any low-fat cookies, but why not try the berries and cream wonton cups? You could use low-fat yogurt and cool-whip. ( I prefer the Extra creamy style of cool-whip though because it will give the "mousse" a stiffer texture.) The cups are pink if you use pink yogurt. You could use the small stencil to decorate the large rect. platter. Lightly brush karo syrup on platter in middle using the stencil then use pink colored sugar crystals to make the pink ribbon design. Arrange the cups around the ribbon.

Just my thoughts.. good luck!!

Oh, that sounds really cute! I would have never thought to use the syrup to make the ribbon! I do have the It's Good For You Cookbook so I guess I can go digging up some treats.

Nikked-- I'm with you on that! I can justify Cheesecake as being a very essential food! Cheese, grains, and fruit- that is three food groups!!!:D

1. What is HWC and why is it important in lowfat cookies?

HWC stands for heavy whipping cream. It is an important ingredient in lowfat cookies because it adds moisture and richness without adding a lot of fat.

2. Can I use any type of ribbon to decorate the cookies?

Yes, you can use any type of ribbon to decorate the cookies. However, we recommend using a ribbon that is food-safe and does not have any metallic or glitter accents.

3. Do I have to use a specific type of flour for lowfat cookies?

For best results, we recommend using a combination of all-purpose flour and whole wheat flour. This will give the cookies a nice texture and added fiber.

4. How should I store the decorated cookies?

The decorated cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. If you want to keep them longer, they can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.

5. Can I substitute the heavy whipping cream with a non-dairy alternative?

Yes, you can substitute the heavy whipping cream with a non-dairy alternative such as coconut cream or almond milk. However, keep in mind that the texture and taste of the cookies may be slightly different.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConShan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • LisaJG
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • Dotty