• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Jews Who Might Be Interested in This?

In summary, Pampered Chef products can be used by anyone regardless of their religious beliefs and some products are certified kosher. The company takes great care to ensure that all products are free from non-kosher ingredients. Popular items among Jewish customers include the challah bread pan, matzo ball soup mix, and latke mix. It is also possible to host a kosher Pampered Chef party with the help of specialized consultants.
britishchef
My MIL and FIL are selling their complete Torah Anthology.

http://www.aryehkaplan.com/product/ta.htm

It's this one
$399.99
The Five
Books Of Moses:
20-Volume Set
Torah Anthology Me'am Lo'ez

They're asking $350 including shipping, or best offer.

britishchef said:
My MIL and FIL are selling their complete Torah Anthology.

http://www.aryehkaplan.com/product/ta.htm

It's this one
$399.99
The Five
Books Of Moses:
20-Volume Set
Torah Anthology Me'am Lo'ez

They're asking $350 including shipping, or best offer.

Amber, have they contacted any local Temples? Bet many of them would be interested in having these for their libraries. If you still have no luck, will you "email" (not PM) me the details so I can forward it to the principal of our religeous school. :)

For sure any local temple would probably love to get this.

1. Can Jews use Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef products can be used by anyone regardless of their religious beliefs.

2. Are Pampered Chef products kosher?

Some Pampered Chef products are certified kosher by the Orthodox Union (OU). Look for the OU symbol on the packaging or check the product's listing on our website to see if it is kosher.

3. Do Pampered Chef products contain pork or other non-kosher ingredients?

No, Pampered Chef takes great care to ensure that all of our products are free from non-kosher ingredients such as pork and shellfish.

4. Are there any specific Pampered Chef products that are popular among Jewish customers?

We have many Jewish customers who love our products, but some popular items include our challah bread pan, matzo ball soup mix, and latke mix.

5. Can I host a kosher Pampered Chef party?

Yes, we have many consultants who specialize in hosting kosher parties and can provide you with kosher recipes and tips. Contact your consultant to learn more about hosting a kosher party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • hlaffoon5
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
hlaffoon5
  • PamperedByJulie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies