• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating 50 Years of Love: Pampered Chef Gift Ideas

In June my aunt and uncle will be married 50 years and we are having a big party for them. I'm wondering if anybody had any great ideas for a PC gift. Has anybody did up any PC "baskets"? I'm thinking the large batter bowl filled with PC goodies, but wondering of any intresting ideas on how to wrap it up. Any idea's would be wonderful.The Celebrate Plate comes to mind, great to have for celebrations of any kind and if they have grandkids, I am sure they would love to have that at their grandparent's house.Also, the new cookbook (brain farting on the name right now) since it has a
rennea
Gold Member
Hello Everyone,

In June my aunt and uncle will be married 50 years and we are having a big party for them and I'm wondering if anybody had any great ideas for a PC gift. Has anybody did up any PC "baskets"? I'm thinking the large batter bowl filled with PC goodies, but wondering of any intresting ideas on how to wrap it up. Any idea's would be wonderful.

The Celebrate Plate comes to mind, great to have for celebrations of any kind and if they have grandkids, I am sure they would love to have that at their grandparent's house.

Also, the new cookbook (brain farting on the name right now) since it has a chapter with recipes for two. The Small Round stone would be great, Silicone oven mit...if they like to bake any of the baking tools as well.

Whatever you decide, I would just get a basket and fill the bottom with Spanish Moss or something of the like and tie a ribbon around the basket with all of the goodies inside.

soonerchef said:
The Celebrate Plate comes to mind, great to have for celebrations of any kind and if they have grandkids, I am sure they would love to have that at their grandparent's house.

Also, the new cookbook (brain farting on the name right now) since it has a chapter with recipes for two. The Small Round stone would be great, Silicone oven mit...if they like to bake any of the baking tools as well.

Whatever you decide, I would just get a basket and fill the bottom with Spanish Moss or something of the like and tie a ribbon around the basket with all of the goodies inside.

That would be the "It's Good For You" cookbook. ;)

the new stoneware cookbook has recipes for 2 also

mrssyvo said:
the new stoneware cookbook has recipes for 2 also

Heh...are brain farts contagious?!? It is in "Stoneware Sensations", not the other one. :rolleyes:

Now we need a brain fart icon!!

As long as we dont have to SMELL IT!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ginger:cool:

and I wonder what it would actually look like.... :eek:

little gas-i-ous clouds...?

I think I need to jump into the brain fart conversation.......

It's the Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook with a chapter of cooking for two!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I think we are all feeling a little silly today no?

The other one I use is "mommy brain"...you know where your kids have sucked all of the brain juice from your head? But I use that for when I have brain farts all day long!

I wish I could use the 'kid' excuse.....mine's just natural i think!!!

Same here....0 kiddies ;)

I am a blond...I read this and I couldn't figure it out either. Dang, I am much to grey now but was a blond. (old age desease and a blond...) Well, that's two strikes against me.
Stoneware Inspirations, Small Round Stone, how about the Cups & Sqaures only in White? And add a Small Batter Bowl with one of the soups in it from the old Gifts to go series? I think those are out on Consultant's Corner still, somewhere. (The Minestrone is great!)

What is "Celebrating 50 Years of Love: Pampered Chef Gift Ideas"?

"Celebrating 50 Years of Love: Pampered Chef Gift Ideas" is a special collection of products and gift ideas to commemorate Pampered Chef's 50th anniversary. It includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and cookbooks that are perfect for gifting to loved ones or adding to your own kitchen.

How do I purchase items from the "Celebrating 50 Years of Love" collection?

You can purchase items from the "Celebrating 50 Years of Love" collection through a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. Simply browse the collection, add items to your cart, and check out like you would with any other Pampered Chef purchase.

Can I personalize items from the "Celebrating 50 Years of Love" collection?

Yes, some items from the collection can be personalized with a name or special message. Look for the "personalize" option on the product page to see which items are eligible for personalization.

What is the return policy for items from the "Celebrating 50 Years of Love" collection?

The return policy for items from the "Celebrating 50 Years of Love" collection is the same as the return policy for all Pampered Chef products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Are there any special promotions or discounts for the "Celebrating 50 Years of Love" collection?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts available for the "Celebrating 50 Years of Love" collection. Be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the website for any current promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • ugosherri
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies