• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Idea's

rennea

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2005
Hello Everyone,

In June my aunt and uncle will be married 50 years and we are having a big party for them and I'm wondering if anybody had any great ideas for a PC gift. Has anybody did up any PC "baskets"? I'm thinking the large batter bowl filled with PC goodies, but wondering of any intresting ideas on how to wrap it up. Any idea's would be wonderful.

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
The Celebrate Plate comes to mind, great to have for celebrations of any kind and if they have grandkids, I am sure they would love to have that at their grandparent's house.

Also, the new cookbook (brain farting on the name right now) since it has a chapter with recipes for two. The Small Round stone would be great, Silicone oven mit...if they like to bake any of the baking tools as well.

Whatever you decide, I would just get a basket and fill the bottom with Spanish Moss or something of the like and tie a ribbon around the basket with all of the goodies inside.

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
soonerchef said:
The Celebrate Plate comes to mind, great to have for celebrations of any kind and if they have grandkids, I am sure they would love to have that at their grandparent's house.

Also, the new cookbook (brain farting on the name right now) since it has a chapter with recipes for two. The Small Round stone would be great, Silicone oven mit...if they like to bake any of the baking tools as well.

Whatever you decide, I would just get a basket and fill the bottom with Spanish Moss or something of the like and tie a ribbon around the basket with all of the goodies inside.

That would be the "It's Good For You" cookbook. ;)

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
mrssyvo said:
the new stoneware cookbook has recipes for 2 also

Heh...are brain farts contagious?!? It is in "Stoneware Sensations", not the other one. :rolleyes:

stephanieboyd

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
I think I need to jump into the brain fart conversation.......

It's the Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook with a chapter of cooking for two!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I think we are all feeling a little silly today no?

The other one I use is "mommy brain"...you know where your kids have sucked all of the brain juice from your head? But I use that for when I have brain farts all day long!

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
I am a blond...

I read this and I couldn't figure it out either. Dang, I am much to grey now but was a blond. (old age desease and a blond...) Well, that's two strikes against me.
Stoneware Inspirations, Small Round Stone, how about the Cups & Sqaures only in White? And add a Small Batter Bowl with one of the soups in it from the old Gifts to go series? I think those are out on Consultant's Corner still, somewhere. (The Minestrone is great!)