• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding a Lost Recipe: Strawberries and Cream Cheese in a Scalloped Bread Tube

In summary, to retrieve a lost recipe for Strawberries and Cream Cheese in a Scalloped Bread Tube, you can check the website or contact customer service. The cream cheese can be substituted with other ingredients, but the texture and taste may vary. Frozen strawberries can be used instead of fresh ones, but they must be thawed and drained first. The recipe can last up to 3 days in the fridge when stored in an airtight container. Different types of bread, such as brioche or challah, can be used, but the final result may differ slightly.
I have a customer looking for a recipe that was in a seasons best a long time ago. It was in the scalloped bread tube and had strawberries and cream cheese and such cool whip in it. Any ideas?

Yes it's called Frosted Strawberry Banana Salad and is on the use and care/recipe card. The use and care cards used to have several recipes for each product (the bread tube had this one plus 6 others printed on card stock the perfect size for your recipe box...wish they still did it that way) Anyway...here it is:

Frosted Strawberry Banana Salad
1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup crushed pineapple, well drained
1 pkg (10oz) frozen strawberries with juice, thawed
1 medium banana, sliced, quartered
1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed

Combine cream cheese and sugar. Add pineapple, strawberries & banana. Fold in whipped topping.
Fold 15 inch square sheet of parchment paper into fourths. Place parchment paper between bottom of bread tube and lid. Completely fill bread tube with mixture. Place remaining top cap on top of Bread tube. Freeze standing UPRIGHT 4-6 hours or until firm.
Remove bread tube from freezer. Wrap warm damp cloth around bread tube for 1-2 minutes to loosen. Slide mixture onto 9x13 cutting board. Slice into 16 slices using serrated bread knife. Serve immediately.
Yield: 16 servings

Enjoy!

Thank you so much!!! I don't have the bread tubes. I wish they still did the recipe cards too.

1. How do I retrieve a lost recipe for Strawberries and Cream Cheese in a Scalloped Bread Tube?

To retrieve a lost recipe for Strawberries and Cream Cheese in a Scalloped Bread Tube, you can check our website or reach out to our customer service team. We keep a record of all our recipes and can provide a copy for you.

2. Can I substitute the cream cheese with a different ingredient?

Yes, you can substitute the cream cheese with a different ingredient such as mascarpone or ricotta cheese. However, the texture and taste may differ from the original recipe.

3. Can I use frozen strawberries instead of fresh ones?

Yes, you can use frozen strawberries instead of fresh ones. Just make sure to thaw and drain them before using in the recipe.

4. How long does this recipe for Strawberries and Cream Cheese in a Scalloped Bread Tube last?

This recipe can last for up to 3 days in the refrigerator. Make sure to store it in an airtight container.

5. Can I use a different type of bread instead of a scalloped bread?

Yes, you can use a different type of bread such as brioche or challah. However, the final result may be slightly different from using a scalloped bread.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • mscharf
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies