1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Any ideas?

1. cincychef

cincychef Advanced Member

I have a customer looking for a recipe that was in a seasons best a long time ago. It was in the scalloped bread tube and had strawberries and cream cheese and such cool whip in it. Any ideas?

Dec 8, 2009
  2. jeninthekitchen5

jeninthekitchen5 Novice Member

Yes it's called Frosted Strawberry Banana Salad and is on the use and care/recipe card. The use and care cards used to have several recipes for each product (the bread tube had this one plus 6 others printed on card stock the perfect size for your recipe box...wish they still did it that way) Anyway...here it is:

Frosted Strawberry Banana Salad
    1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese, softened
    1/2 cup sugar
    1/4 cup crushed pineapple, well drained
    1 pkg (10oz) frozen strawberries with juice, thawed
    1 medium banana, sliced, quartered
    1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed

Combine cream cheese and sugar. Add pineapple, strawberries & banana. Fold in whipped topping.
    Fold 15 inch square sheet of parchment paper into fourths. Place parchment paper between bottom of bread tube and lid. Completely fill bread tube with mixture. Place remaining top cap on top of Bread tube. Freeze standing UPRIGHT 4-6 hours or until firm.
    Remove bread tube from freezer. Wrap warm damp cloth around bread tube for 1-2 minutes to loosen. Slide mixture onto 9x13 cutting board. Slice into 16 slices using serrated bread knife. Serve immediately.
    Yield: 16 servings

Enjoy!

3. cincychef

cincychef Advanced Member

Thank you so much!!! I don't have the bread tubes. I wish they still did the recipe cards too.

Dec 9, 2009
Have something to add?