• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Tips for Hosting Successful Theme Shows | Get Repeat Bookings!

In summary, a theme show is a party where the host showcases Pampered Chef products and encourages guests to try them out. To make the theme show successful, planning ahead and promoting the event is important, as well as offering discounts and promotions to entice guests to make purchases. To get repeat bookings, providing a great experience for guests is key, and offering special incentives for booking parties at the event can help. Some popular theme show ideas include "Girls' Night In," "Holiday Baking Party," and "Grilling Party." To prepare for a theme show, make sure to have all necessary products and supplies ready, create a fun atmosphere, and have samples of food prepared.
chefautumn
Hello,
I just made some ccc and got a booking set up for January. (I'm very excited about making the calls by the way :p )
She has hosted a show before, and according to her didn't have a very good consultant. She told me all of her friends have been to many shows and she wants something a little different than your traditionl kitchen show.

My question for everyone is, what theme shows have worked best for you? What kind of shows do you perform for repeat hosts, or shows where you have a lot of the same people attending? I really want to make a good impression so everyone has a great time.

Thanks in advance for the help

Autumn, I did a show about a month ago where I had the guests break up into teams and THEY did the cooking. Everyone had a great time and said it was much better than the traditional demo. We didn't really do a theme, but I picked finger-food type recipes.

What type of recipes did you do? I am looking for a kitchen show style but to get the guests involved.

What is a theme show?

A theme show is a themed party where the host invites friends and family to learn about and try out Pampered Chef products. The theme can be anything from a specific product line to a holiday or cooking technique.

How can I make my theme show successful?

To make your theme show successful, it's important to plan ahead and promote the event to ensure a good turnout. You should also have a variety of products on display and offer special discounts or promotions to entice guests to make purchases.

How do I get repeat bookings from my theme show?

To get repeat bookings from your theme show, make sure to provide a great experience for your guests. Offer delicious food and drinks, provide helpful tips and demonstrations, and be personable and approachable. You can also offer a special discount or free gift to those who book a party with you at the event.

What are some popular theme show ideas?

Some popular theme show ideas include "Girls' Night In" where guests can try out products for a fun night with friends, "Holiday Baking Party" where you can showcase Pampered Chef's baking products and recipes, and "Grilling Party" where guests can learn how to use Pampered Chef tools for outdoor cooking.

How can I prepare for a theme show?

To prepare for a theme show, make sure to have all necessary products and supplies ready and set up a few hours before the event. Create a fun and inviting atmosphere with decorations and music. You should also have samples of food prepared and go over any recipes or demonstrations you plan to do during the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • twilcox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • AshleyAllison