• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Ideas for Pampered Chef Teacher Gifts at End of the Year?

In summary, some people think the best gifts for teachers are the ice cream dipper and the pizza cutter. Another good idea is the celebrate plate.
pamperedval
Gold Member
I would like to get the teachers for my kids (preschool and music) something PC for the end of the year. I already gave them the small batter bowls with the cookie mix at Christmas and they were big hits.

Does anyone have ideas on other good gift suggestions? I need to get five or six of them and if it adds up to enough I might just make a small catalog show of it for HWC...

Thanks in advance for any help with this - I know you guys are really creative and will have some good ideas!

Val

I just sent my son's teacher a catalog and said make a wish list, she did and she is getting something from that list. I told her she had to act surprised.

pamperedval said:
I would like to get the teachers for my kids (preschool and music) something PC for the end of the year. I already gave them the small batter bowls with the cookie mix at Christmas and they were big hits.

Does anyone have ideas on other good gift suggestions? I need to get five or six of them and if it adds up to enough I might just make a small catalog show of it for HWC...

Thanks in advance for any help with this - I know you guys are really creative and will have some good ideas!

Val

I would give the ice cream dipper and hang a little ribbon around with a card attached saying "Thank you for teaching my child the scoop!"

Season's Best "For one of the best" :)

I think the bar board and knife or the apple wedger are great teachers gifts. Perfect for cutting fruit at your desk.

As a former educator, I would have loved to receive those as gifts.

How about a Consultant's Agreement with your name as the recruiter? :eek:

Just askin'.

You could do a pop top can that you cut the bottom of, fill it with candy and glue the bottom back on and then give a can opener with it. Or a SA small bowl filled with candy, there are just so many options out there.

I gave each of my kids teachers the bar board and knife set for Christmas gifts. They were a HUGE hit!

Another good one is the Pizza Cutter with a coupon for a take and bake pizza place - like Papa Murphy's.

I'm sure I got this from this site, but have no idea who to give the credit to!

Lee Anne

Attachments

• 40 Gift Ideas for Teachers.doc
    24 KB · Views: 664
I also gave the bar board & knife for Christmas gifts - If I hadn't given them already I would give the pink ones with a Season's Best (with my information stickered on them).

I will probably give the magnetic clips and Season's Best and ?? - everybody wins - ACS & the Teachers... Also you if you are submitting your own show (to earn the cups & saucers) and if attending conference your donations can add up to an invite to Breakfast of Caring!!!

Leea:cool:

Those are all great ideas - thanks everyone.

I also got an inspiring idea myself - why not get them the celebrate plate - especially since they are on sale this month? Maybe that would be a nice one too although I do like the idea of the HWC bar boards and stuff. I didn't earn the cups and squares and am tempted to create a show to get them, but I don't really have any room for them and I can't justify having them to help with sales since they won't be available for sale ever... What a dilemma...

But they would be available if someone would host! That is incentive enough for me. I didn't get to earn them either, but I am working my butt off to get a few shows in this month and qualify!
A lot of people who I know that have seen them are willing to do a show just to buy them!

What are some budget-friendly teacher gift ideas from Pampered Chef?

1. Customized Jar Opener: A jar opener with the teacher's name or a special message is both practical and thoughtful. 2. Recipe Cards and Holder: A set of recipe cards with a personalized holder is a great gift for teachers who love to cook or bake. 3. Mini Spatula Set: Pampered Chef offers a set of mini spatulas that can be customized with the teacher's name or a fun design. 4. Baking Mixes: Give the gift of easy baking with pre-made mixes in a jar or decorative bag. 5. Kitchen Towel and Utensil Bundle: Bundle together a cute kitchen towel and a Pampered Chef utensil for a useful and affordable gift.

What are some unique teacher gift ideas from Pampered Chef?

1. Personalized Cutting Board: A personalized cutting board with the teacher's name or a special message is a unique and practical gift. 2. Herb Garden Kit: Give the gift of fresh herbs with a kit that includes everything needed to grow herbs at home. 3. Customized Rolling Pin: A rolling pin with a personalized message or design is a fun and unique gift for a teacher who loves to bake. 4. Gourmet Salt Collection: Pampered Chef offers a set of gourmet salts that can be personalized with the teacher's name or a special message. 5. Kitchen Tool Set: Bundle together a selection of Pampered Chef kitchen tools and personalize them with the teacher's name or a fun design.

Can I purchase a Pampered Chef gift card for a teacher?

Yes, you can purchase a Pampered Chef gift card for a teacher. The gift card can be used to purchase any products on the Pampered Chef website, giving the teacher the flexibility to choose their own gift.

Are there any teacher gift sets available from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of gift sets that are perfect for teachers. These sets include a selection of popular products bundled together at a discounted price. You can also personalize these sets with the teacher's name or a special message.

Can I have a Pampered Chef gift personalized for a teacher?

Yes, many Pampered Chef products can be personalized with a teacher's name or a special message. Look for the "personalize" option on the product page or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahjmpc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
Replies
Views
PCGINA
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef