• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any ideas for PC teacher gifts at end of the year?

pamperedval

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2005
I would like to get the teachers for my kids (preschool and music) something PC for the end of the year. I already gave them the small batter bowls with the cookie mix at Christmas and they were big hits.

Does anyone have ideas on other good gift suggestions? I need to get five or six of them and if it adds up to enough I might just make a small catalog show of it for HWC...

Thanks in advance for any help with this - I know you guys are really creative and will have some good ideas!

Val

samcmills

Mar 7, 2006
I just sent my son's teacher a catalog and said make a wish list, she did and she is getting something from that list. I told her she had to act surprised.

letscook04

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2005
pamperedval said:
I would like to get the teachers for my kids (preschool and music) something PC for the end of the year. I already gave them the small batter bowls with the cookie mix at Christmas and they were big hits.

Does anyone have ideas on other good gift suggestions? I need to get five or six of them and if it adds up to enough I might just make a small catalog show of it for HWC...

Thanks in advance for any help with this - I know you guys are really creative and will have some good ideas!

Val

I would give the ice cream dipper and hang a little ribbon around with a card attached saying "Thank you for teaching my child the scoop!"

Season's Best "For one of the best" :)

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
I think the bar board and knife or the apple wedger are great teachers gifts. Perfect for cutting fruit at your desk.

As a former educator, I would have loved to receive those as gifts.

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
You could do a pop top can that you cut the bottom of, fill it with candy and glue the bottom back on and then give a can opener with it. Or a SA small bowl filled with candy, there are just so many options out there.

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
Another good one is the Pizza Cutter with a coupon for a take and bake pizza place - like Papa Murphy's.

chef_leeanne

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2005
I'm sure I got this from this site, but have no idea who to give the credit to!

Lee Anne

Attachments

• 40 Gift Ideas for Teachers.doc
    24 KB · Views: 607

Harrle

Jul 18, 2005
I also gave the bar board & knife for Christmas gifts - If I hadn't given them already I would give the pink ones with a Season's Best (with my information stickered on them).

I will probably give the magnetic clips and Season's Best and ?? - everybody wins - ACS & the Teachers... Also you if you are submitting your own show (to earn the cups & saucers) and if attending conference your donations can add up to an invite to Breakfast of Caring!!!

Leea:cool:

pamperedval

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2005
Those are all great ideas - thanks everyone.

I also got an inspiring idea myself - why not get them the celebrate plate - especially since they are on sale this month? Maybe that would be a nice one too although I do like the idea of the HWC bar boards and stuff. I didn't earn the cups and squares and am tempted to create a show to get them, but I don't really have any room for them and I can't justify having them to help with sales since they won't be available for sale ever... What a dilemma...

CarlyK

Feb 23, 2006
But they would be available if someone would host! That is incentive enough for me. I didn't get to earn them either, but I am working my butt off to get a few shows in this month and qualify!
A lot of people who I know that have seen them are willing to do a show just to buy them!