• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Massage Certificates and PC Services - Ideas Welcome!

In summary, the author's daughters are massage therapists and they are thinking of ways to increase their businesses. They are currently working as therapists and are looking for ways to add additional income. They have quit their day jobs and are looking for ways to find a new day job. The author has some suggestions for them.
Chef Endora
Gold Member
I know what great ideas are shared on this site and I am wondering/welcoming any ideas y'all might have.
Here's the main idea: My DDs (2) are massage therapists. One has a PT business near where I live. The other works PT at a salon in Niagara Falls, NY
(45 miles from me, but I have done shows up there) We are thinking of a way to increase our businesses. I was thinking of a certificate for a 1/2 hour massage, or maybe $25-$30 gift certificate for a $1,000.00 show, (working on that first one). I have quit my day job:eek: :D :eek: (temporary...need the nursing income) & will be able to do more shows till I find the next day job.
For them, usually after the first massage for a client, they become a repeat
client for them (they are very good). Also, how we might squeeze in a PC something in their offices.

Did I mention that I am fresh from my Mother's Day hot stone massage & now I won't be able to function the rest of the day cuz I'm sooooo relaxed!:D

That's my reward for being the practice dummy when they were in school...
and for the night's I had to go looking for them in the wee hours of the morning during the teen years.:eek:

Ohhh lucky you! I could use a massage right now!

I think the gift certificate for $1000 shows is a great idea. Your daughters could use some of our simple additions to put their lotions, etc. in; for plants on tables about the rooms... They could have our hand soap in the bathroom (and lotion). Do you already have business cards and maybe the mini catalogs in their waiting room?

you could set up a lead box in their office and offer a drawing for a product or free food at a show (I'd do a product that is added to the host's order).

The woven selections would work well in their office holding things...

What about coffee and more mugs for tea for clients?

Thanks! All great ideas! We will be brainstorming tomorrow.:)

Happy Mothers Day!

I don't have any additional suggestions. The others have covered all of my ideas. I'm just struggling with my jealousy. My DS has wonderful massage skills, but he moved 16 hours away to go to school. [Sigh!] At least he gave me a massage mat for Christmas. Not the same, though. Just not the same.BTW, good luck to you all!

I work FT at a massage spa, so far one therpist had a party, and shes having another BBQ party. Not much else though here.

1. What is "Any Ideas Are Welcome..."?

"Any Ideas Are Welcome..." is a slogan used by Pampered Chef to encourage customers to share their ideas and suggestions for new products or improvements to existing products.

2. How can I submit my ideas?

There are a few ways to submit your ideas to Pampered Chef. You can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant and share your ideas with them, or you can submit your ideas through the "Contact Us" form on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Will I receive credit or compensation for my ideas?

Pampered Chef values the input of their customers and takes all ideas into consideration when developing new products. While they may not be able to credit or compensate individuals for their ideas, they may offer discounts or special promotions to those whose ideas are implemented.

4. Can I submit multiple ideas?

Yes, you are welcome to submit multiple ideas to Pampered Chef. They appreciate all feedback and suggestions from their customers.

5. Will my ideas be kept confidential?

Yes, Pampered Chef respects the privacy of their customers and will keep all ideas and suggestions confidential. They will not share your ideas with anyone outside of the company without your permission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jigsmom
  • nancyk325
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies