• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Roommate for Conference | Male Roommate Needed

You can still get a room at the Hilton. You can make the reservation as well. Just let me know what time you would like to check in.
jmabner
Headed out for wave one this year, but I don't think I can bear to share the room again this conference with a room full of women. Are there any guys out there that need a roomie for this conference?

jmabner said:
Headed out for wave one this year, but I don't think I can bear to share the room again this conference with a room full of women. Are there any guys out there that need a roomie for this conference?

LOL - hey - are we women THAT bad?

jmabner said:
John,

Have you heard of a group called [email protected]? It is a forum for male consultants (but they let women put our two cents in too). I have seen people looking for conference roommates there. It's worth a try.

I think KG is wave one.

KG-- need a roomie?

Hi John!

I just emailed the only man in our group. I will let you know if he is interested. I do not know if he is planning on attending.

Thanks!
Lisa

Thanks, I don't truly mind the women, but they do tend to hog the bathroom in the mornings....It takes me about 15 minutes to get ready, but finding 15 minutes alone in the bathroom can be an ordeal :)

Poor John - Surrounded by women It's a tough job but somebody's got to do it

jmabner said:

Do you know that is why I don't go to conference. I don't want to share a room with people I don't know and who are basically strangers. I only see the people at cluster meetings. At any rate, when I tried to book last year all the rooms were full and or no availiablity, later I found out that some directors book several rooms for people in their group. I want to go to conference but I don't want to room with a group of people.

Aw, Karen! It's how we bond! Everyone knows it's the yearly topless pillowfights, right? (at least that's what all the hubbies think!)

Seriously, though...you could stay in a different hotel downtown that's not too far from the "official" hotels and then hoof it over there to catch the bus!

OK - I have to admit I don't want to get stuck with someone that snores because I may never fall asleep

I guarantee you will be SOOOOOO exhausted you probably won't even notice anyone snoring. I myself am a light sleeper and snoring usually disturbs me. (Ask my DH) However at Conference once I hit the bed I am out!!! Maybe you could just room with one person and she can get one bed and you get the other.

Fortunately my hubby only snores when his head is congested I am a lucky lady

Apparently I am a snorer every night! LOL!! I have sinus issues along with horrible allergies. I wouldn't be able to stay with anyone. I can't go anyway.:(

koeverson said:
Do you know that is why I don't go to conference. I don't want to share a room with people I don't know and who are basically strangers. I only see the people at cluster meetings. At any rate, when I tried to book last year all the rooms were full and or no availiablity, later I found out that some directors book several rooms for people in their group. I want to go to conference but I don't want to room with a group of people.

you still have a couple months to get to know your cluster mates better. :)

Really don't want to pay for a room myselfI am going and really would like to share the expense. Would like to do the Hilton if possible. I can do the reservation as well.
Not sure on check in though. If I could split cost, I would like to get there Sunday night. But I am still not sure on that.
Let me know.
Oh yeah, just in case. I don't snore but...
I do have to have this CPAC to help me breath. It sounds like a fan going. And in July in Chicago, the air condition should drown that out.

pampered1224 said:
I am going and really would like to share the expense. Would like to do the Hilton if possible. I can do the reservation as well.
Not sure on check in though. If I could split cost, I would like to get there Sunday night. But I am still not sure on that.
Let me know.
Oh yeah, just in case. I don't snore but...
I do have to have this CPAC to help me breath. It sounds like a fan going. And in July in Chicago, the air condition should drown that out.

John,

If you have not already, you should reserve a room. . .you can always cancel later. I'm in wave 3 so I'm no help in finding you a roommate.

Sounds like a plan...I do have to wait until I get home though. I was in a hurry this morning and didn't grab my CC! Such a pain!
I just re-read the reservation stuff so it won't matter If I sign up then add more people to the room. I just gotta remember to get a room with more than one bed. Might be a little uncomfortable otherwise!
They don't care as long as it gets paid for right?
Thanks!

Hook - UpJohn & John (post #1 & #17)

Have you talked to each other yet???

Yep...I e-mailed John yesterday and we are in the planning stages.

1. What is "Any Guys Need a Roomie?"

"Any Guys Need a Roomie?" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that connects male hosts with roommates who are also interested in hosting Pampered Chef parties. It provides an opportunity for male hosts to earn free and discounted products while also building relationships with their roommates.

2. How does "Any Guys Need a Roomie?" work?

Interested male hosts can sign up for the program and indicate their location and availability. Pampered Chef will then match them with potential roommates who are also interested in hosting parties. Once a match is made, the host and roommate can coordinate and plan parties together.

3. Is there a cost to participate in "Any Guys Need a Roomie?"

No, there is no cost to participate in the program. It is a free service provided by Pampered Chef to help male hosts connect with roommates and expand their business.

4. Can I choose my roommate through "Any Guys Need a Roomie?"

While Pampered Chef will make the best match based on availability and location, hosts and roommates can communicate and get to know each other before agreeing to room together. Ultimately, the decision is up to the host and roommate.

5. Are there any requirements to participate in "Any Guys Need a Roomie?"

To participate, hosts must be registered Pampered Chef consultants in good standing. They must also have a designated space in their home to host parties and be willing to collaborate and work with their roommate to plan and host parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scottcooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies