• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Good Pasta Salad Recipes?

In summary, the conversation was about different PC recipes for Easter gatherings. The first recipe shared was a Mandarin Pasta Salad that was a popular and tasty dish at Pampered Chef shows. The second recipe shared was a Grilled Vegetable Pasta Salad that is sure to impress guests with its refreshing twist on a classic pasta salad.
heat123
Silver Member
I want to make a PC dish and I usually do a plain old pasta salad for our Easter Gathering. Any PC recipes with pizaaz anyone could share?

thanks!:D

Here you go...I used to make this at shows. Everyone loved it. Hmmm....maybe I should bring it back! The problem is, I can't remember what it's from, but I used it at my shows. I think it's from the Lipton Soup recipe cards (seeing that's one of the ingredients) we used to give out a few years back.

Mandarin Pasta Salad

Dressing
1 t finely chopped, peeled fresh ginger root
1 garlic clove, pressed with garlic press
1/3 c rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
¼ c orange juice
¼ c vegetable oil
1 t sesame oil
1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
2 t sugar

Salad
8 oz bow tie pasta, cooked as directed
½ cucumber, scored, seeded and sliced
½ c diced red bell pepper
½ c coarsely chopped red onion
1 (6 oz) pkg. fresh baby spinach leaves
1 11 oz can mandarin orange segments, drained
2 c diced cooked chicken
½ c sliced almonds, toasted

1. For dressing, whisk all ingredients. Cover; refrigerate until ready to use.

2.For salad, place pasta in large bowl. Add cucumber, bell pepper, onion, spinach, mandarin oranges, chicken and almonds to pasta. Pour dressing over salad and toss. Serve immediately.

Yield: 12 servings

P.S. You can leave out the chicken and it's just as tasty.

Enjoy!
Diane

Mandarin Pasta Salad was one of the Celebrations recipes. The actual recipe is still on the Pampered Chef website.

I make this at about 60% or more of my shows. It is so good and shows off a lot of products. I have had so many people say they normally do not like salads or pasta salads, but they love the Mandarin Pasta Salad!

Thank you I will try it!

Hi there! I would love to share a delicious and impressive PC recipe for your Easter gathering. How about trying our Grilled Vegetable Pasta Salad? It's a refreshing twist on a classic pasta salad and is sure to impress your guests. Here's the recipe:Ingredients:
- 1 pound rotini pasta
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheeseDirections:
1. Cook the rotini pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, toss the zucchini, yellow squash, red bell pepper, red onion, and cherry tomatoes with olive oil, garlic, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
3. Preheat your Pampered Chef Grill Pan over medium-high heat. Grill the vegetables until tender and slightly charred, about 5-7 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta with the grilled vegetables. Top with crumbled feta cheese and toss to combine.
5. Serve warm or chilled. Enjoy!I hope you and your guests love this flavorful and colorful pasta salad. Happy Easter! :)

What are some good pasta salad recipes?

Some popular pasta salad recipes include Italian Pasta Salad, Greek Pasta Salad, and Caprese Pasta Salad. You can also try adding in different ingredients like grilled chicken, roasted vegetables, or different types of cheese to customize the recipe to your liking.

How do I make a healthy pasta salad?

To make a healthier version of pasta salad, use whole wheat or chickpea pasta instead of traditional white pasta. Load up on fresh vegetables like tomatoes, cucumbers, and bell peppers, and use a light vinaigrette dressing instead of a creamy one. You can also add in protein-rich ingredients like beans, tofu, or grilled chicken.

Can I make pasta salad ahead of time?

Yes, pasta salad is a great make-ahead dish. In fact, it often tastes better when the flavors have time to marinate together. Just be sure to store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator and give it a good stir before serving.

How long does pasta salad last in the fridge?

Pasta salad can last in the fridge for 3-4 days if stored properly. Make sure to keep it in an airtight container to prevent it from drying out or absorbing any odors from other foods in the fridge.

What can I serve with pasta salad?

Pasta salad is a versatile dish that pairs well with a variety of other foods. It can be served as a side dish with grilled meats, as a main dish with added protein and vegetables, or even as a light lunch or snack on its own. It also goes well with crusty bread or a side of fresh fruit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies