• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any good pasta salad recipes?

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
I want to make a PC dish and I usually do a plain old pasta salad for our Easter Gathering. Any PC recipes with pizaaz anyone could share?

thanks!:D

dianevill

Gold Member
May 18, 2005
Here you go...

I used to make this at shows. Everyone loved it. Hmmm....maybe I should bring it back! The problem is, I can't remember what it's from, but I used it at my shows. I think it's from the Lipton Soup recipe cards (seeing that's one of the ingredients) we used to give out a few years back.

Mandarin Pasta Salad

Dressing
1 t finely chopped, peeled fresh ginger root
1 garlic clove, pressed with garlic press
1/3 c rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
¼ c orange juice
¼ c vegetable oil
1 t sesame oil
1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
2 t sugar

Salad
8 oz bow tie pasta, cooked as directed
½ cucumber, scored, seeded and sliced
½ c diced red bell pepper
½ c coarsely chopped red onion
1 (6 oz) pkg. fresh baby spinach leaves
1 11 oz can mandarin orange segments, drained
2 c diced cooked chicken
½ c sliced almonds, toasted

1. For dressing, whisk all ingredients. Cover; refrigerate until ready to use.

2.For salad, place pasta in large bowl. Add cucumber, bell pepper, onion, spinach, mandarin oranges, chicken and almonds to pasta. Pour dressing over salad and toss. Serve immediately.

Yield: 12 servings

P.S. You can leave out the chicken and it's just as tasty.

Enjoy!
Diane

ChefLisa

Advanced Member
Jan 19, 2005
Mandarin Pasta Salad was one of the Celebrations recipes. The actual recipe is still on the Pampered Chef website.

I make this at about 60% or more of my shows. It is so good and shows off a lot of products. I have had so many people say they normally do not like salads or pasta salads, but they love the Mandarin Pasta Salad!