1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Any Gmail proficient users?

1. Kitchen2u

Kitchen2u Veteran Member

If I have an established "group" and I want to just take one contact out. How do I do that? When I go to delete it from the group, it deletes it totally from my contacts...only want it deleted from the group I put together.

Anyone?

Mar 17, 2009
  2. Ish

Ish Member Gold Member

is your group your main contacts or is is a different group?
    If it is a different named group this is what you do...
    1. get to to your contact screen
    2. find the email you are needing to delete and check the box associated with it
    3. click on the group tab on the upper right hand side (you will see edit, groups & delete contact)
    4. it will give you a listing of established groups you can add or remove the address from...

hope that helps...

Mar 17, 2009
  3. Kitchen2u

Kitchen2u Veteran Member

It only give me the option to add to a group, not delete. Even when I scroll to the bottom of the list.

Mar 17, 2009
  4. Ish

Ish Member Gold Member

then the name/address must be in your main contacts only...
    when you click on the email what does it show you?

Mar 17, 2009
  5. Kitchen2u

Kitchen2u Veteran Member

I ended up deleting it completely and then adding it back into the main contacts. It just seems like I should be able to just delete that contact from the group. Originally it was in the main contacts and I added it to a group...but then I couldn't take it out.

Thanks for your help!

Mar 17, 2009
  6. Ish

Ish Member Gold Member

very strange... glad you have it worked out

Mar 17, 2009
Have something to add?