• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Remove a Contact from a Group in Gmail?

In summary, if you have an established group and you want to take one contact out, you need to get to your contact screen, find the email you are needing to delete, and check the box associated with it. Then you go to the group tab on the upper right hand side and it will give you a listing of groups you can add or remove the address from.
Kitchen2u
If I have an established "group" and I want to just take one contact out. How do I do that? When I go to delete it from the group, it deletes it totally from my contacts...only want it deleted from the group I put together.

Anyone?

is your group your main contacts or is is a different group?
If it is a different named group this is what you do...
1. get to to your contact screen
2. find the email you are needing to delete and check the box associated with it
3. click on the group tab on the upper right hand side (you will see edit, groups & delete contact)
4. it will give you a listing of established groups you can add or remove the address from...hope that helps...

Ish said:
is your group your main contacts or is is a different group?
If it is a different named group this is what you do...
1. get to to your contact screen
2. find the email you are needing to delete and check the box associated with it
3. click on the group tab on the upper right hand side (you will see edit, groups & delete contact)
4. it will give you a listing of established groups you can add or remove the address from...

hope that helps...

It only give me the option to add to a group, not delete. Even when I scroll to the bottom of the list.

then the name/address must be in your main contacts only...
when you click on the email what does it show you?

I ended up deleting it completely and then adding it back into the main contacts. It just seems like I should be able to just delete that contact from the group. Originally it was in the main contacts and I added it to a group...but then I couldn't take it out.

Thanks for your help!

very strange... glad you have it worked out

1. How can I create labels and folders in Gmail?

To create a label in Gmail, click the "More" option in the left sidebar and select "Create new label." From there, you can name the label and choose which emails to apply it to. To create a folder, simply drag and drop emails into a folder in the left sidebar.

2. Can I set up automatic forwarding in Gmail?

Yes, you can set up automatic forwarding in Gmail by going to the Settings menu and selecting the "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" tab. From there, you can add an email address to forward your emails to.

3. How do I mark emails as spam in Gmail?

To mark an email as spam in Gmail, simply open the email and click the "Report spam" button at the top of the email. This will move the email to your spam folder and help Gmail filter future spam emails.

4. Is there a way to schedule emails to be sent at a later time in Gmail?

Yes, Gmail has a feature called "Schedule send" which allows you to choose a specific date and time for your email to be sent. To use this feature, click the arrow next to the "Send" button and select "Schedule send."

5. Can I access my Gmail emails offline?

Yes, you can access your Gmail emails offline by enabling the "Offline" feature in your settings. This will allow you to view, compose, and delete emails without an internet connection. Any changes made while offline will be synced when you regain internet access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies