• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Games or Incentives to Get People

In summary, at Pampered Chef parties, guests can enjoy playing fun games such as "Mystery Host" and "Product Bingo" to win prizes and free products. Hosts have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, exclusive host-only products, and discounts on future purchases. Guests can also earn rewards and discounts by placing orders and booking parties. Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers discounted starter kits, free products and supplies, and potential bonuses for building a successful team. Hosts are encouraged to customize their party with the help of resources and tips provided by Pampered Chef.
Christa
to go on your website? I was thinking of "hiding" a trivia question there and having people e-mail me the answer and putting the entrants in a drawing. Something to get people coming bnack to my site and looking around. Anyone do something like that?

I know my director tells all the guests at her shows that if they want the recipe for the demo she is doing to go to her website. She says she kind of hides it on one of the back pages of her site that way people will look through her whole website. It works for her.

I think that's a really creative idea! It's a great way to engage with your audience and encourage them to explore your website. Plus, who doesn't love a good trivia question? I haven't personally done something like this on my website, but I have seen other businesses and bloggers do it and it seems to be successful. It's definitely worth a try! Good luck with your website!

1. What types of games do you offer to incentivize people to join your party?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of fun games that can be played during your party to get people excited and engaged. Some of our most popular games include the "Mystery Host" game, where guests have a chance to win free products based on their orders, and the "Product Bingo" game, where guests can win prizes by marking off items on their bingo card as they are mentioned during the party.

2. Are there any specific incentives for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, there are several incentives for hosting a Pampered Chef party. Our hosts have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales at their party. They also have the chance to earn exclusive host-only products and discounts on future purchases. Additionally, hosts can earn extra rewards by booking parties with their guests.

3. Can guests earn rewards or discounts for attending a Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Guests can earn rewards and discounts by placing orders at the party. They can also earn additional rewards by booking their own party or by joining as a Pampered Chef consultant themselves.

4. Are there any incentives for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, there are many incentives for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. New consultants have the opportunity to earn a discounted starter kit, as well as free products and supplies based on their sales in their first 30 days. They also have the chance to earn bonuses and rewards for building a successful team.

5. Can I customize the incentives and games for my Pampered Chef party?

While we have some popular games and incentives, we understand that every party is unique and we encourage hosts to customize their party to fit their guests' interests and preferences. We also offer a variety of resources and tips to help hosts plan a successful and personalized party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50