• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosts: Learn How to Use & Maximize Benefits of My Pampered Chef Website

In summary, having a Pampered Chef website as a host allows you to easily manage and track your party guests, sales, and orders. You can access your website by logging into your consultant account and customizing it with personal messages, photos, and party details. The website also has a dashboard to track your party's progress and detailed reports on its performance. There are no fees for hosting a Pampered Chef website, but purchasing a domain name may incur additional fees.
MissChef
Gold Member
I was wondering if anyone has a flyer that could be added to a host pack that would replace the old flyer "How to use my website" and "How to Maximize your host benefits by using my Pampered Chef Web Site. I WANT IT SPECIFICALLY FOR HOSTS! Not just customers.. So they know the benefits of using my website and how to do so on the new site... soooo, I need one that has the same generalized idea but teaches them how to do it in the new beta site... I'm not good at making flyers and I was hoping someone would be willing to share with me??!!! Thanks in advance!

bumping just in case, I would love any help on a flyer anything like this! it's for a host pack! :)

Someone posted this before. Look in the Host Coaching forum, about the 6th post down - that might help for what you are looking for.

Thank You cochef!!! That helped a lot! Thank you for the taking the time to reply to this thread! I appreciate your help, so much! :)

Can't find this, can you please share again?
thanks

chefloretta said:
Can't find this, can you please share again?
thanks
I just now went to the "Host Coaching" forum and it is the second one listed. Hope that helps.

how to use new beta siteI've got one if you haven't found anything that I can email you if you haven't found one yet but don't have the time to take out my info. right now to post it. Running out shortly and have to finish up a few things. Let me know.

princesskp, I'd love to see what you have! I'm always open for new ideas!! thank you! :)

1. What are the benefits of having a Pampered Chef website for hosts?

Having a Pampered Chef website as a host allows you to easily manage and track your party guests, sales, and orders. It also gives you access to exclusive host rewards and discounts.

2. How do I access my Pampered Chef website?

You can access your Pampered Chef website by logging into your consultant account and clicking on the "My Website" tab. From there, you can customize your website and view your party information.

3. Can I customize my Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can customize your website by adding your own personal message, photos, and party details. You can also choose from different website themes to match your party's theme.

4. How can I track my party's progress on my Pampered Chef website?

Your Pampered Chef website has a dashboard that displays your party's progress, including the number of guests, sales, and orders. You can also view detailed reports on your party's performance.

5. Are there any fees associated with having a Pampered Chef website?

There are no fees for hosting a Pampered Chef website. It is a free tool provided to our hosts to help them manage and maximize their parties. However, if you choose to purchase your own domain name, there may be additional fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • Teresa Johnson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
KylieBee17
  • Admin Greg