• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any flyers that will replace the "How to use my website" for the new beta site!

MissChef

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2006
I was wondering if anyone has a flyer that could be added to a host pack that would replace the old flyer "How to use my website" and "How to Maximize your host benefits by using my Pampered Chef Web Site. I WANT IT SPECIFICALLY FOR HOSTS! Not just customers.. So they know the benefits of using my website and how to do so on the new site... soooo, I need one that has the same generalized idea but teaches them how to do it in the new beta site... I'm not good at making flyers and I was hoping someone would be willing to share with me??!!! Thanks in advance!

MissChef

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2006
bumping just in case, I would love any help on a flyer anything like this! it's for a host pack! :)

cochef

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 8, 2007
Someone posted this before. Look in the Host Coaching forum, about the 6th post down - that might help for what you are looking for.

MissChef

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2006
Thank You cochef!!! That helped a lot! Thank you for the taking the time to reply to this thread! I appreciate your help, so much! :)

Mar 15, 2009
how to use new beta site

I've got one if you haven't found anything that I can email you if you haven't found one yet but don't have the time to take out my info. right now to post it. Running out shortly and have to finish up a few things. Let me know.

MissChef

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2006
princesskp, I'd love to see what you have! I'm always open for new ideas!! thank you! :)