• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyers for Stoneware: Recipes, Sales, and More!

In summary, stoneware is a strong and durable type of ceramic material that is fired at high temperatures. It is beneficial for cooking because it can withstand high heat and distributes heat evenly. To care for stoneware, avoid using metal utensils or harsh cleaning agents, and make sure to fully dry it before storing. Stoneware is microwave and oven safe, and differs from other types of cookware due to its durability, even heat distribution, and non-reactivity with acidic foods. It is also versatile and can be used for baking, roasting, and serving food.
whiteyteresa
Any Flyers about StonewarePost any flyers about Stoneware that you have - recipes, uses, announcing 20% off sale, etc.

This is the perfect time to post them so that we can start using them.

After my computer crashed last October I lost a lot of stuff - now I can't find some of the flyers that I got off here and with new people joining - this would be a great time to post updated info

Thanks and looking forward to seeing what everyone will post

:chef:

Last edited:
I would love to see some as well!

Here is one I use... but I just realized it is in publisher. I don't have time to make it a pdf right now. sorry

Attachments

• product_pages.pub
    1.2 MB · Views: 356
BlessedWifeMommy said:
Here is one I use... but I just realized it is in publisher. I don't have time to make it a pdf right now. sorry

I love this flyer but my publisher - trial period is almost up - so I won't be able to use it in about 2 two weeks - so if you can please try to change it to another file

Thanks it is a great flyer

:chef:

Teresa,
I have tons of files, but I am off to bed, I will work on this tomorrow after work if that's okay...
Deb

Here's the pdf. I think I did it right.

Attachments

• product_pages[1].pdf
    512.2 KB · Views: 389
Here is one I just revised from here last night. I love it! I made it two to a page to cut down on costs and paper!

Attachments

• 10 reasons to buy stoneware.doc
    208.5 KB · Views: 522
crystalscookingnow said:
Here's the pdf. I think I did it right.

Thank you Crystal! Looks great!

Teresa,

Here are some of the stoneware flyers, etc...that are in my files. Most of it gleaned from talented consultants everywhere.:)
Hope this helps you.
Deb

Attachments

• Stoneware Flyer Nov 08-generic.doc
    151.5 KB · Views: 345
  • 20% off Stoneware Flyer Jan. guests and hosts-generic.doc
    144 KB · Views: 342
  • 101 uses for stoneware.doc
    215 KB · Views: 567
  • STONEWARE 101.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 525
  • Top 10 REasons to buy a Stone.doc
    181 KB · Views: 390

1. What is stoneware and why is it beneficial for cooking?

Stoneware is a type of ceramic material that is fired at high temperatures, making it strong and durable. It is beneficial for cooking because it can withstand high heat and distributes heat evenly, resulting in perfectly cooked food.

2. How do I care for my stoneware to ensure its longevity?

To care for your stoneware, avoid using metal utensils or harsh cleaning agents that can scratch the surface. Instead, use nylon or silicone utensils and mild dish soap. Also, make sure to fully dry your stoneware before storing it to prevent cracking.

3. Can stoneware be used in the microwave?

Yes, stoneware is microwave safe. However, it is important to note that stoneware retains heat well, so be careful when handling it after microwaving to avoid burns.

4. Is stoneware safe to use in the oven?

Yes, stoneware is safe to use in the oven. It can withstand high temperatures without cracking or breaking, making it perfect for baking and roasting.

5. How does stoneware differ from other types of cookware?

Stoneware differs from other types of cookware because of its durability and ability to retain and distribute heat evenly. It also does not react with acidic foods, making it safe to use with a variety of ingredients. Additionally, stoneware is versatile and can be used for baking, roasting, and serving food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bre32975