• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Newly Promoted Team Leaders Receive Documentation from the Home Office?

I believe the old plan is when someone is promoted to team leader they get a box from HO with all the paperwork to help them build their team. I was told by my director that if my recruit goes in active for 6 months (she is then terminated-expired) and then loses her recruit. She will only lose her career sales after two months of strait inactive status. Now that we are in the new plan, her recruit becomes part of your first line and she doesn't have to go inactive until October. So if she goes inactive now until October she would keep her recruit. I would think that you would get a box from HO with all the paperwork to help you build your team, but I'm not
chefannie
When April 1 comes around will everyone who is newly promoted to Team Leader get any documentation from the Home Office? I thought I read someone that they will get a box from HO will paperwork to help them build their team.

Thanks,
Annie

bumping!!!!

I was wondering also. I looked online and it still has me as a FD. I want my new title. I was super close to being a director! I had one recruit who went inactive on March 31. Now her recruit goes to my director! AHHHHH! One day makes a difference! But, I still want my title! When does our commision status change? I am assuming on the commission check for April month end????

I havent gotten anything and this month I promoted back to fd cause I recruited 2 new ones and with my current 1 I had and I was wondering when it was going to change to team leader as well I wonder if that has to do with the site being down this tonight.

christinaspc said:
I havent gotten anything and this month I promoted back to fd cause I recruited 2 new ones and with my current 1 I had and I was wondering when it was going to change to team leader as well I wonder if that has to do with the site being down this tonight.

I'm sure it is. The areas that are going to be down this weekend are the areas where this would be affected. I would think that everything has to be reset to reflect the new career plan, and they had to wait until all shows from March were resolved in order for that to happen.

I bet so. I have two recruits. One just signed on March 13 and hasn't really "started". She is doing some online shows to start with and some catalog shows since she travels a lot. Hopefully she can qualify in her 90 if not her 30... My Recruit did $1300 in March and I did $2430. Not sure if that makes me Senior Consultant or Team Leader... I guess I'll see when it happens!

cookn' katie said:
I was wondering also. I looked online and it still has me as a FD. I want my new title. I was super close to being a director! I had one recruit who went inactive on March 31. Now her recruit goes to my director! AHHHHH! One day makes a difference! But, I still want my title! When does our commision status change? I am assuming on the commission check for April month end????

How did someone go inactive on March 31? I would have thought it would have been April 1st and then the recruit would have gone to you. I'm confused. Anyone help me out here?

pcsharon1 said:
How did someone go inactive on March 31? I would have thought it would have been April 1st and then the recruit would have gone to you. I'm confused. Anyone help me out here?

I just assumed, so does that mean that her recruit stays with me? I was super bummed because I did all the work for her, I did the recruiting, the training, etc and I hated to see her go to my director. So, my recruits last show was in January, so she went inactive April 1st. So any of her recruits would stay with me, since we are in the new plan......... Correct! Let me know!

I was told by my director that if my recruit goes in active for 6 months (she is then terminated-expired) and then loses her recruit. She will only lose her career sales after two months of strait inactive status.

And with the new Program, it's starts as of April 1. So my recruit has 2 months (end of May to turn in her sales) before loosing career sales. Is how it was explained to me.

I do not know if her recuit gets passed down to me or my director though?

Also, I thought we were going to get a box from HO with all material for our new teams. Now I saw on PP+ that there is a team leader quick start box for $35.00. I guess we are going to have to pay for it. Any thoughts.

Okay these are my thoughts on all of the questions. Katie (any relation to Laura Schmelzer?), I believe your recruit went inactive April 1 under the old plan, but now that we are in the new plan she keeps her recruit for 6 months. If she stays inactive until October then her recruit becomes part of your first line.
PCCHEFJANE you are a team leader. Under the new plan your recruits do not have to be qualified to count as part of your team. Congratulations.
HEAT123 you are correct. You are either active or you are not. You are inactive if you do not submit any sales for that month. If inactive for 2 consectutive month, you lose your career sales, but keep any recruits. If inactive for 6 months you are no longer a consultant and must rejoin and start afresh. Any team member will now go to your upline.
CHEFANNIE the quick start box for $35 is for Team Leaders to purchase. These are for new recruits. It is the same as the ones Directors get for free and you can give them to any new recruits. It contains all of the paperwork that comes with the kit. When a consultant agreement is processed the Team Leader will be reimbursed for the quick start box. You have to remember to mark that a quick start box was given an put in your consultant number. These quick start boxes are only for recruits who join with the full kit. It is my understanding that the paperwork in $65 kit is abbreviated.

I believe that everyone's title will be upgrade once the maintenance is finished on the website. Congratulations to all of you!

just a small question about the new program...

I have one single recruit who has been with PC for over a year. However, she had been inactive until December when she submitted a show and then nothing again until March. She submitted another show in March ($300). So... she's active again, right?

Does that mean I'm a senior consultant now?

Yes you are a senior consultant. Congratulatons!

Nope, I am not any relation to her, my husband is from NE Iowa. I think most of his family lives right around there!!

cookingwithlove said:
Yes you are a senior consultant. Congratulatons!

Thanks! I hope she doesn't go inactive again!

Thanks Wendy for all your information. I just checked on the IPT and I was changed to FUT so I guess when the PC maintenance is done I will be Team Leader.

I just checked my IPT, mine hasn't changed. Where and what will change with being a team leader? I am sorry, I just wanted this to be a bigger deal for me. I think "team Leader" sounds so much cooler than "fd". I love stupid things like that!

1. What types of documents can be received by Ho?

Ho can receive any type of document, including contracts, invoices, receipts, and reports.

2. How can I send a document to Ho?

You can send a document to Ho through email, fax, or mail. Please include the necessary contact information to ensure proper delivery.

3. Is there a specific format that documents need to be in when sending them to Ho?

No, there is no specific format required for documents sent to Ho. However, it is recommended to send documents in a common file format such as PDF or Word.

4. What is the standard processing time for documents received by Ho?

The standard processing time for documents received by Ho is 1-2 business days. However, this may vary depending on the complexity of the document.

5. Can I request a confirmation of receipt for documents sent to Ho?

Yes, you can request a confirmation of receipt for documents sent to Ho. Simply include a note in your email or cover letter requesting a confirmation and we will be happy to provide one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Careyann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • jwpamp