• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Festive with Pampered Chef Treats & Incentives for Your Next Holiday Party!

In summary, the speaker is asking for creative ideas on how to introduce herself and her involvement with Pampered Chef at her son's school Christmas party. She wants to give the kids candy canes with an incentive to book a Pampered Chef party with her. The suggestion is to attach a business card or ribbon with a message like "If you want something sweeter, contact me for a Pampered Chef book." Another idea is to do a cooking demo with the kids and invite the moms to participate. The speaker is Angela Roark, a future director from Corning, AR.
CookPamperedChef
Hey there everyone! I am wondering if any of you have any creative
ideas about something that I could borrow. LOL

My son's pre-K class is having a Christmas party tommorrow. I am going
to bring some sort of treat, like candy canes, for the little munchkins
in his class. They'll just go home with them.

What I want to do is introduce myself, and my involvement with Pampered
Chef. I am just not sure what to say...or what incentive to give. I
want to let them know I'm their Pampered Chef lady. LOL I want them to
know I sell, but also give them an incentive to book with me...as I
have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on the books right now.

Any help or ideas as to what I could attach to the candy canes would be
GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks in advance!!

A thought!???You could put on there something like: If you would like to see something sweeter than this...contact me for a Pampered Chef book! It is getting rather late. Or maybe just punch a hole in a business card, run some ribbon through it, and tie it around the candy cane stating it is from "your child's name" and his family (or mom)? I am now referred to as Tanner(age 6) and/or Tori's(age 2) mom so I am sure you are the same way. It don't take long for you to loose your name.lol I wish you well with the kids tomorrow! OBTW...have you ever thought about doing a small cooking demo like out of the kids cookbook and making it an art project and inviting the moms in as assistants. I did my son's 6th b-day party with the cupcakes out of that cookbook and it was a huge success booking 2 shows as well.

Angela Roark
Future Director
Corning, AR

Hi there! How about attaching a small card or tag to the candy canes with a catchy phrase like "Let's make your holiday sweet with Pampered Chef treats!" or "Santa's little helpers love Pampered Chef goodies!" You could also include a small sample of one of your products, like a mini spatula or cookie cutter, with a note that says "Try out one of our amazing products and book a party for even more fun!" Good luck with your party and spreading the word about your Pampered Chef business!

1. What kind of treats can I make with Pampered Chef products for my holiday party?

With Pampered Chef, the possibilities are endless! Our products are perfect for making appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. You can make delicious holiday treats such as pumpkin spice cookies, cheesy spinach dip, and slow cooker peppermint hot chocolate. Get creative and let your guests enjoy a variety of festive treats at your party!

2. Are there any special holiday incentives for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, there are plenty of incentives for hosting a Pampered Chef party during the holidays! As a host, you will receive free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You can also earn exclusive holiday products and special discounts on our popular items. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to earn even more rewards by hosting multiple parties!

3. Can I customize the treats to fit dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of products that cater to different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan. You can easily modify our recipes or use our products to create customized treats that everyone can enjoy at your holiday party.

4. How can I make sure my holiday treats turn out perfectly using Pampered Chef products?

All of our products come with detailed instructions and tips to help you achieve the best results. You can also find many helpful tutorials and recipes on our website and social media channels. And, our consultants are always available to offer support and advice to ensure your treats turn out perfectly for your holiday party!

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products as gifts for my guests?

Definitely! Our products make great gifts for any occasion, including the holidays. You can browse our catalog or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant to find the perfect gifts for your guests. Plus, our products come with a satisfaction guarantee, so you can be confident in giving the gift of high-quality, useful kitchen tools to your loved ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Niki Kate
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • Rapunzil