• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Creative Ideas??

Nov 13, 2005
Hey there everyone! I am wondering if any of you have any creative
ideas about something that I could borrow. LOL

My son's pre-K class is having a Christmas party tommorrow. I am going
to bring some sort of treat, like candy canes, for the little munchkins
in his class. They'll just go home with them.

What I want to do is introduce myself, and my involvement with Pampered
Chef. I am just not sure what to say...or what incentive to give. I
want to let them know I'm their Pampered Chef lady. LOL I want them to
know I sell, but also give them an incentive to book with me...as I
have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on the books right now.

Any help or ideas as to what I could attach to the candy canes would be
GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks in advance!!

batroark

Gold Member
Nov 9, 2005
A thought!???

You could put on there something like: If you would like to see something sweeter than this...contact me for a Pampered Chef book! It is getting rather late. Or maybe just punch a hole in a business card, run some ribbon through it, and tie it around the candy cane stating it is from "your child's name" and his family (or mom)? I am now referred to as Tanner(age 6) and/or Tori's(age 2) mom so I am sure you are the same way. It don't take long for you to loose your name.lol I wish you well with the kids tomorrow! OBTW...have you ever thought about doing a small cooking demo like out of the kids cookbook and making it an art project and inviting the moms in as assistants. I did my son's 6th b-day party with the cupcakes out of that cookbook and it was a huge success booking 2 shows as well.

Angela Roark
Future Director
Corning, AR