• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canada: Explore Tasty Tidbits for Consultants!

In summary, "Canada: Explore Tasty Tidbits for Consultants!" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for all consultants to learn about Canadian cuisine and cooking techniques. It is accessible through the Pampered Chef website and there is no extra cost to participate. Completion of the program can lead to incentives, such as a badge and a chance to win a trip to Canada, as well as helping consultants increase their sales and grow their business.
maddy123
I am curious if Tasty Tidbits is for Canadian Consultants as well and if there are flyers with canadian prices, it all looks so great!

I don't believe Joy makes the flyers with Canadian prices, but you should be able to take the Word versions and change the prices. The newsletters can be modified too.

I am Canadian and have signed up for Tasty Tidbits today - I can edit everything, its no problem for me - I am just happy to have someone to come up with the basics so I only have to do minimal work. Joy does have this one great link though and I am trying to find it for the canadian catalog. It is an online flash type version of the catalog where you can flip through the pages. Has anyone seen this for the Canadian catalog?

I'm Canadian and have been using Joy's newsletter service for about a year - LOVE IT!!

I just change the links and the outlet pricing and send it off, wonderful! I haven't seen anything like what you're mentioning for the Canadian catalog though Tasha :(

Hi there!Thank you for your interest in Tasty Tidbits for Consultants! I'm happy to let you know that this program is available for Canadian consultants as well. We understand the importance of providing resources that are relevant to our consultants in different regions.As for flyers with Canadian prices, we are currently in the process of updating our marketing materials to include Canadian pricing. In the meantime, if you need any specific pricing information, please don't hesitate to reach out to me or our customer service team.I'm glad you think the program looks great! We are always looking for ways to support and empower our consultants, and Tasty Tidbits is just one of the many resources we offer. I hope you'll take advantage of this program and all it has to offer.Happy cooking!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What exactly is "Canada: Explore Tasty Tidbits for Consultants!"?

"Canada: Explore Tasty Tidbits for Consultants!" is a special training program offered by Pampered Chef for our consultants to learn about Canadian cuisine and cooking techniques. It includes delicious recipes and helpful tips for successfully selling Pampered Chef products in Canada.

2. Do I have to be a Canadian consultant to participate in this program?

No, this program is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their location. However, it is specifically designed to help non-Canadian consultants expand their knowledge and sales in the Canadian market.

3. How do I access the "Canada: Explore Tasty Tidbits for Consultants!" training program?

The program can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website under the "Consultant Resources" section. You will need to log in with your consultant account information to access the program materials.

4. Is there a cost to participate in this training program?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in the "Canada: Explore Tasty Tidbits for Consultants!" program. It is included in your consultant membership with Pampered Chef.

5. Can I earn any incentives or rewards by completing this program?

Yes, consultants who successfully complete the program will receive a special "Canada: Explore Tasty Tidbits" badge for their profile and will also be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a trip to Canada. In addition, the knowledge and skills gained from this program can help you increase your sales and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mama2bowbaby
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Mama2bowbaby
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • KristyH
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies