1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Any Canadians?

1. maddy123

maddy123 Novice Member

I am curious if Tasty Tidbits is for Canadian Consultants as well and if there are flyers with canadian prices, it all looks so great!

Sep 20, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I don't believe Joy makes the flyers with Canadian prices, but you should be able to take the Word versions and change the prices. The newsletters can be modified too.

Sep 20, 2009
  3. I am Canadian and have signed up for Tasty Tidbits today - I can edit everything, its no problem for me - I am just happy to have someone to come up with the basics so I only have to do minimal work. Joy does have this one great link though and I am trying to find it for the canadian catalog. It is an online flash type version of the catalog where you can flip through the pages. Has anyone seen this for the Canadian catalog?

Dec 28, 2009
  4. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

I'm Canadian and have been using Joy's newsletter service for about a year - LOVE IT!!

I just change the links and the outlet pricing and send it off, wonderful! I haven't seen anything like what you're mentioning for the Canadian catalog though Tasha :(

Dec 28, 2009
Have something to add?