• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discussing Battlestar Galactica Season 4.5 and the Final Cylon Reveal

In summary, the conversation is about the TV shows "Battlestar Galactica" and "House." The participants express their interest in these shows and share their thoughts and opinions on them. They also discuss the violence and inappropriate content in "Battlestar Galactica" and the confusion surrounding the characters and plot. They also mention the four main characters who are revealed to be cylons, as well as the possibility of a fifth cylon. One participant apologizes for spoiling the show and promises to be more careful in the future.
ragschef
Okay, so other than ER my fave is Battlestar Galactica. And season 4.5 is not disappointing! Although the final cylon rally has my interest piqued. Anyone else have any thoughts?

I'm interested in hearing them...

Yes, but DH and I have got hooked on House, and are slowly working through a ton of episodes on the DVR... Eventually we'll get to BG! Don't spoil anything :).

I tried to watch it when it first came out but feel...like with most of the remakes...that they just ruined the original show. Maybe if I watched several episodes I could get into it, but I think I will stick with CSI and House.

I did a lot of catching up on DVD and then pertty much just read recaps for this past season.

I dimly remember the original, and I like this one better, although I would not allow DS to watch it. There's too much violence and other inappropriate activity for a 12 year old boy.

So, I can't comment in detail right now. I watched the first new episode last week and was really bummed that Dee shot herself. But, I forgot if she's a Cylon or not. If she is she won't be recycled, or did they schlep a resurrection ship also?

So confused but looking forward to how things go and how it all turns out.

Dee is not a cylon and the resurrection ship is gone so all the cylons are jsut as destructible as the humans. Do you remember who the four are from last season?

Oh right...

Tigh, Sam, Tory, Chief. And now Tigh thinks Ellen is the 5th.

Sorry and thanks for the catch - up! It's recording right now on my DVR and I can't watch it bec DS is here :-(

SUSAN ~ You need to put SPOILER ALERTS on your emails!

Sorry Rich - that was from last season :-( I will be more careful in the future.

1. Who is the final Cylon?

The final Cylon is revealed to be Ellen Tigh, the wife of Colonel Saul Tigh.

2. How does the final Cylon reveal affect the overall storyline?

The reveal of the final Cylon sheds new light on previous events and relationships throughout the series and adds a new layer of complexity to the story.

3. Were there any clues or hints leading up to the final Cylon reveal?

Yes, there were several hints and clues throughout the series, including flashbacks, visions, and cryptic dialogue from certain characters.

4. How did fans react to the final Cylon reveal?

Overall, fans had mixed reactions to the reveal. Some were surprised and satisfied, while others felt it was underwhelming or didn't make sense in the context of the story.

5. What are some of the major themes explored in Battlestar Galactica Season 4.5?

Some major themes explored in Season 4.5 include identity, redemption, sacrifice, and the blurred lines between good and evil.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jenniferp417
  • cathyskitchen