1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Any BSG fans out there?

1. ragschef

ragschef Advanced Member

Okay, so other than ER my fave is Battlestar Galactica. And season 4.5 is not disappointing! Although the final cylon rally has my interest piqued. Anyone else have any thoughts?

I'm interested in hearing them...

Jan 23, 2009
  2. AnnieBee

AnnieBee Veteran Member Gold Member

Yes, but DH and I have got hooked on House, and are slowly working through a ton of episodes on the DVR... Eventually we'll get to BG! Don't spoil anything :).

Jan 23, 2009
  3. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

I tried to watch it when it first came out but feel...like with most of the remakes...that they just ruined the original show. Maybe if I watched several episodes I could get into it, but I think I will stick with CSI and House.

Jan 23, 2009
  4. susanr613

susanr613 Senior Member Gold Member

I did a lot of catching up on DVD and then pertty much just read recaps for this past season.

I dimly remember the original, and I like this one better, although I would not allow DS to watch it. There's too much violence and other inappropriate activity for a 12 year old boy.

So, I can't comment in detail right now. I watched the first new episode last week and was really bummed that Dee shot herself. But, I forgot if she's a Cylon or not. If she is she won't be recycled, or did they schlep a resurrection ship also?

So confused but looking forward to how things go and how it all turns out.

Jan 23, 2009
  5. ragschef

ragschef Advanced Member

Dee is not a cylon and the resurrection ship is gone so all the cylons are jsut as destructible as the humans. Do you remember who the four are from last season?

Jan 23, 2009
  6. susanr613

Oh right...

Tigh, Sam, Tory, Chief. And now Tigh thinks Ellen is the 5th.

Sorry and thanks for the catch - up! It's recording right now on my DVR and I can't watch it bec DS is here :-(

Jan 23, 2009
  7. prepchef

prepchef Member Gold Member

SUSAN ~ You need to put SPOILER ALERTS on your emails!

Jan 24, 2009
  8. susanr613

Sorry Rich - that was from last season :-( I will be more careful in the future.

Jan 24, 2009
Have something to add?