• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a $1000 Show the Key to More Income and Quality Time at Home?

In summary, the "Any Benefit for $1000 Show" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef that allows hostesses to earn $1000 worth of free products by hosting a cooking show with a minimum of $200 in sales. To qualify for the show, the hostess must have at least four buying guests who are not already Pampered Chef customers. The show can also be combined with regular hostess benefits, allowing the hostess to earn even more free and discounted products. The show must be hosted within 30 days of the original show date, and the $1000 in free products can be used towards any Pampered Chef items, except for business supplies and gift certificates.
KayPT
Is there an benefit for a $1000 show? Just wondering. Thanks!

The company as a whole does not do anything to recognize a $1k show but sometimes your up line will as recognition. Congratulations if you had one :)

A nice commission check could be considered a benefit! ;)

For the host, other than getting $215 in free product, 4 half-priced items, 30% off everything else, free shipping, the monthly host special and the monthly guest special, um, no.

For you, other than the commission on a $1000 show, and possibly special recognition from your upline, um, no. ;) And some congrats from CS :) (Congrats!)

I used to do a "$1000 Host Club" a few years ago and the top host of the year got a free gift from me, but that's all I've ever done extra for my hosts.

Thanks! I am really close with one host and just wanted to know if there is any reason to hold the show open any longer. Thanks again!

I love making more on my paycheck every time I walk out the door! It's a pride thing as well as allowing me to spend less time away from home and more time at home with Kiera & Connor! ;) I'd much rather submit 3 or 4 $800-$1000 shows per month than 6 or 8 $400-$500 shows per month! And my hosts are much happier too with all the stuff that they received. :D

1. What is the "Any Benefit for $1000 Show"?

The "Any Benefit for $1000 Show" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef that allows hostesses to earn $1000 worth of free products by hosting a cooking show with a minimum of $200 in sales.

2. How can I qualify for the "Any Benefit for $1000 Show"?

To qualify for the "Any Benefit for $1000 Show", you must host a Pampered Chef cooking show with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least four buying guests who are not already Pampered Chef customers.

3. Can I combine the "Any Benefit for $1000 Show" with other hostess benefits?

Yes, you can combine the "Any Benefit for $1000 Show" with our regular hostess benefits. This means you can earn even more free and discounted products based on your show's sales and bookings.

4. Is there a time limit to host a "Any Benefit for $1000 Show"?

Yes, the "Any Benefit for $1000 Show" must be hosted within 30 days of your original show date. This allows enough time for orders to be processed and products to be shipped to you.

5. Can I use the $1000 in free products for any Pampered Chef items?

Yes, the $1000 in free products can be used towards any Pampered Chef items, including our seasonal and limited edition products. However, it cannot be used towards business supplies or gift certificates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • leslieprichett