• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

John Deere & Harley-Davidson: Next Top Model?

But then, again, it may give them too many ideas!:rolleyes:It really is a lot of fun. The races take place on a baseball field. The route is lined with bales of hay and takes the riders right outside the 3rd to home to first baseline. That means if you're sitting in the stands you're right on top of the racers. While you can tell the competitors are serious about the competition, it's also a lot of good-natured fun. Plus, there's a foot race for kids between races. There is lots of good, bad-for-you fair food. There's a playground nearby where The Furry Guy entertains children with merry-go-round rides and pushes
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
If ever there was a need for a next top model, how about a joint venture by John Deere and Harley-Davidson?

redneck_lawnmower_3.jpg

That is AWESOME! I might have to save that one and print it out to hand in the kiddo's room. His decor is JD but he is in love with HD!

How about a woodworker's Harley? This looks like American Chopper meets New Yankee Workshop.http://www.lilligren.com/Redneck/images/redneck_harley.jpg

candiejayne said:
That is AWESOME! I might have to save that one and print it out to hand in the kiddo's room. His decor is JD but he is in love with HD!

Would he consider a Cowasaki?

http://www.lilligren.com/Redneck/images/redneck_cow-a-saki.jpg

My only beef is that it might be difficult to steer. (How long can we milk this gag?)

Oh my...knew that was just begging for a KG post...

I thought it was high time to re-cycle it.

Thanks for the chuckles! I needed that this morning. :love:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Would he consider a Cowasaki?

http://www.lilligren.com/Redneck/images/redneck_cow-a-saki.jpg

My only beef is that it might be difficult to steer. (How long can we milk this gag?)

Because if the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

I think there's a surprising lack of duct tape on that thing, considering who's sitting on it.

chefann said:
Because if the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.I think there's a surprising lack of duct tape on that thing, considering who's sitting on it.
Is that Red Green sitting on that thing? Figures.The Red Green Show is a Thurs. night institution at our house. The boys never miss it. It gets DS in and out of the tub in record time - and he and DH laugh all the way through the show.
I'm often at a PC show while they are watching it. I'm always concerned about what ideas they may get in their heads when I'm not there to be a buffer.A couple weeks ago, I was home, and when I thought it was over I started to change the channel, only to have DS start yelling about the fact that "red green shorts" was still coming on.:rolleyes:

There are worse shows to have father-son bonding time over. :rolleyes:

chefann said:
Because if the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

I think there's a surprising lack of duct tape on that thing, considering who's sitting on it.

That's no bull.

Ok, ok....I think we've "herd" enough now!!!!! :D

(My hubby will LOVE the pic of the JD and Harley....he's a major JD fan!)

Biker Mailboxhttp://www.joe-ks.com/archives_jul2007/BikerMailbox.jpg

Cute KG, but I'm sure this one qualifies.....you can't ride it!!!! :D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
If ever there was a need for a next top model, how about a joint venture by John Deere and Harley-Davidson?

redneck_lawnmower_3.jpg

Sorry, KG, I don't think that meets the regulations for the Twelve Mile Indiana Annual Lawn Mower Race.

BTW, Red Green is a great show!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_jul2007/BikerMailbox.jpg

c00p said:
Cute KG, but I'm sure this one qualifies.....you can't ride it!!!! :D

Sure you can. You just have to put the front wheel back on. See it leaning up against the fence?

raebates said:
Sorry, KG, I don't think that meets the regulations for the Twelve Mile Indiana Annual Lawn Mower Race.

How about this one?

http://www.lilligren.com/Redneck/images/redneck_lawnmower.jpg

Or maybe this one?

http://www.lilligren.com/Redneck/images/redneck_lawn_tractor_2.jpg

That one looks to me like it would be allowed in the second race. The first one is stock. Blades are removed, but they look like lawn mowers. The second one is customized. They barely resemble actual lawn mowers. It's a lot of fun, though. :) If you're ever in the area and looking for something to do on the 4th of July . . .

raebates said:
That one looks to me like it would be allowed in the second race. The first one is stock. Blades are removed, but they look like lawn mowers. The second one is customized. They barely resemble actual lawn mowers. It's a lot of fun, though. :) If you're ever in the area and looking for something to do on the 4th of July . . .
DH and DS would soooo love to see that!

But then, again, it may give them too many ideas!:rolleyes:

It really is a lot of fun. The races take place on a baseball field. The route is lined with bales of hay and takes the riders right outside the 3rd to home to first baseline. That means if you're sitting in the stands you're right on top of the racers. While you can tell the competitors are serious about the competition, it's also a lot of good-natured fun. Plus, there's a foot race for kids between races. There is lots of good, bad-for-you fair food. There's a playground nearby where The Furry Guy entertains children with merry-go-round rides and pushes on the swings. All in all, it's a good way for us to spend the anniversary of the day we met. :)

raebates said:
It really is a lot of fun. The races take place on a baseball field. The route is lined with bales of hay and takes the riders right outside the 3rd to home to first baseline. That means if you're sitting in the stands you're right on top of the racers. While you can tell the competitors are serious about the competition, it's also a lot of good-natured fun.

Plus, there's a foot race for kids between races. There is lots of good, bad-for-you fair food. There's a playground nearby where The Furry Guy entertains children with merry-go-round rides and pushes on the swings. All in all, it's a good way for us to spend the anniversary of the day we met. :)

It sounds like a very fun small-townish 4th celebration. That's great!

And Rae! I just noticed your new Psycho quote (at least it's new to me!:D). That is hilarious!

raebates said:
All in all, it's a good way for us to spend the anniversary of the day we met. :)

:confused: You met at a lawn mower race???
thud2.gif

Thanks, Becky. It's a fairly recent change. I love Anita Renfroe. She's the one who did the mom song to the William Tell Overture. KG, we didn't know about the lawnmower races until we moved to this community about 15 years ago. We met at a Hills store on the 4th of July. We both had friends who worked there. We were waiting for the store to close and the fireworks to start. There have been sparks ever since. ;)

1. What is "John Deere & Harley-Davidson: Next Top Model?"

"John Deere & Harley-Davidson: Next Top Model" is a collaboration between John Deere and Harley-Davidson to find the next top model for their brands. It is a competition where contestants compete in various challenges to showcase their modeling skills and potentially win a contract with both companies.

2. How can I apply to be a contestant on "John Deere & Harley-Davidson: Next Top Model?"

Applications for "John Deere & Harley-Davidson: Next Top Model" are currently closed. However, you can keep an eye on the official websites and social media pages of John Deere and Harley-Davidson for any future announcements about casting calls or application processes.

3. Will the show feature only John Deere and Harley-Davidson products?

While John Deere and Harley-Davidson products will be heavily featured on the show, there may be other brands and products involved in the challenges and photoshoots. The main focus, however, will be on the two collaborating brands.

4. When and where will "John Deere & Harley-Davidson: Next Top Model" air?

The release date and network for "John Deere & Harley-Davidson: Next Top Model" have not been announced yet. Stay tuned for updates on the official websites and social media pages of John Deere and Harley-Davidson.

5. What can viewers expect from "John Deere & Harley-Davidson: Next Top Model"?

Viewers can expect an exciting and unique competition that combines the worlds of farming and motorcycles. The show will feature beautiful models, stunning photoshoots, and challenges that will put their skills and creativity to the test. It will also showcase the latest products and innovations from both John Deere and Harley-Davidson.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• colegrovet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • yummy4tummy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
apriljc
Replies